• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Mike Pierce

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Well Funky,

To find what you like, you gotta play both. One of the main differences between the two pieces is that the Modulus has a graphite neck and the Stingray 4 has a maple neck. The graphite neck will give you a brighter tone. But again, find a store that has both, and try 'em out. As far as Flea is concerned, he used the Stingray on Blood Sugar Sex Magik, and has used the Modulus on the last two albums that the Peppers put out. Which tone did you like better? If you have any other questions, feel free to post them, or call me at (800) 543-2255 x148 on weekdays. I'm at my desk from 1-5 pacific time.

Last edited:

funky fingers

Wow thanks for the fast reply.

HAVE played the stingray and loved the sparky sound, but could you give me more info about the intern electronics??

Or maybe you could send me an information pack about your basses'???

Or a decent pricelist for the colour prices, because if I want one ill buy an honey burst.

Mike Pierce

So check this out:

Aite Funky,

Here you go.

Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and chrome plated brass control cover.

Controls: Standard - 2 band active preamp - volume, trebel and bass.
Optional - 3 band active preamp - volume, treble, mid and bass.

Pickups: Music Man humbucking.

If you need any more information post it on here. If you want, you can email me your address, and I'll work on getting you a catalog. My address is [email protected]. Thanks a lot!

Mike

Last edited:

Mike Pierce

Didn't realize you were from Holland

Hey Funky,

You should get in contact with Voerman Amersfoort BV. The number there is +31 33 461 2908. Thanks a lot.

Mike

Top Bottom