• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

KXH

Wanted:

- 6-BOLT neckplate
- 90's styled bridge (with or without mutes)

ZiggyDude

Greetings All

I am looking for a Bongo 5 in the super sparkle silver. It was out a few years ago. Maybe as a Bongo 6 if nothing else shows up.

Thanks

- Zig -

BSW

Hi
Would like to buy Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray classic 4 perfer rosewood and as mint as possible please. Thank you

Sliderpilot

New member here! Glad to be part of a great group! Purchased my first Stingray, a 2009 Stingray Stealth Slo Special. Absolutely love the bass and the only flaw is some pretty noticeable scratches and cracks on the pick guard. Does EB sell these or does anyone have a source where I could purchase a Stealth Black Matte pick guard so I can keep it original-looking? Thank-you!

Rod Trussbroken

New member here! Glad to be part of a great group! Purchased my first Stingray, a 2009 Stingray Stealth Slo Special. Absolutely love the bass and the only flaw is some pretty noticeable scratches and cracks on the pick guard. Does EB sell these or does anyone have a source where I could purchase a Stealth Black Matte pick guard so I can keep it original-looking? Thank-you!

Welcome to the Forum.

If you can't get one here then you could email EBMM Customer Service for assistance:
[email protected]

Alternatively, you could have one made by Pickguard Planet:

Sliderpilot

Thank-you for the response! I did send customer service an email early last week along with photos, but have not heard back from them yet. I know they are a busy group and maybe my email might have ended up in their spam file, but hopefully will hear back from them before I look into other options from the company you mentioned. I appreciate it.
Jeff

Top Bottom