• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

SteveB

I noticed the new press release on the main Ernie Ball web page, re: the open house!

Check it out! I'll try to link here, but you may need to go there via the home page.

jchalas

SteveB said:
I noticed the new press release on the main Ernie Ball web page, re: the open house!

Check it out! I'll try to link here, but you may need to go there via the home page.

SteveB,
Thanks for the link--it worked fine. However, when reading the copy, I noticed that there was some text (the web url) missing at the end of this paragraph:

"Ernie Ball is a leading innovator of guitar strings. The company was the first to offer rock strings with the introduction of Slinkys, and further revolutionized the market by offering guitarists Custom-Gauge® single strings. Ernie Ball also produces Music Man® guitars and basses, volume pedals and other accessories. Strings and accessories are available in more than 5,500 music stores throughout the U.S. and in 75 countries. For more information, contact the Ernie Ball Company at (805) 544-7726, or visit their website at ."

Someone might want to remedy that.

Sorry, I'm an Admin. I usually notice these kinds of things!
Janice

Steve Dude Barr

Tooth brush - check
Length of twine - check
Batteries - check
Trojan Magnum XL's - check
Bottle opener keychain - check
Beads and trinkets to exchange for drink coupons - check
Case of Ensure - check
SLO Bail Bondsman #'s - check
Can of Ozium for hotel room and extra towel to shove under door - check
Barry White CD - check

Last edited:

Beth

jchalas said:
SteveB,
Thanks for the link--it worked fine. However, when reading the copy, I noticed that there was some text (the web url) missing at the end of this paragraph:

"Ernie Ball is a leading innovator of guitar strings. The company was the first to offer rock strings with the introduction of Slinkys, and further revolutionized the market by offering guitarists Custom-Gauge® single strings. Ernie Ball also produces Music Man® guitars and basses, volume pedals and other accessories. Strings and accessories are available in more than 5,500 music stores throughout the U.S. and in 75 countries. For more information, contact the Ernie Ball Company at (805) 544-7726, or visit their website at ."

Someone might want to remedy that.

Sorry, I'm an Admin. I usually notice these kinds of things!
Janice

ya and not only that we're available in more countries than just 75... must talk to the press release people about that one! :D

Big Poppa

MORE NOTES for the dude

triple srength altoids
Jack wiliiams model paisley butt plugs
locker room the smell of men
6 unscratched lottery tix
morning relief
degree deodorant
ice pick to open eyes

Psychicpet

Mr. the Dude..... you seem to be savvy in the ways of debauchery, should I need a good Immigration lawyer could you help? I realize I'm Canadian and not as John Wayne by nature and public perception but hell, you Yanks are pullin' out all the stops so who knows what might happen

Steve Dude Barr

you seem to be savvy in the ways of debauchery, should I need a good Immigration lawyer could you help?

One could say that I have a bit of experience in that arena.

Nahh you're good, if any trouble goes down and the cops come just tell em you're Canadian and they'll deport you...free ride home!!

Besides, I'll be the first one they come after so keep your eye on me and when they get me be sure to slip out the back...I'll distact them...I'm always the "Designated Distracter"....just cost ya one drink coupon for my services.

Last edited:

Steve Dude Barr

Thanks for reminding me though before I attempt to cross state lines...

Double check all terms of probation(s) are satisfied and check for new outstanding warrants and statute of limitations - check

Last edited:

Steve Dude Barr

Roll up a bunch of Finn's and sew them in the seams of pee stained shorts to use to buy "squares" in SLOJ - check

Steve Dude Barr

Tell friends and relatives to accept collect calls while away and memorize no less than a dozen phone numbers - check

Top Bottom