• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

pack-rat

I guess Wendy's went digital ?

keep the tip.

Sounds kind of fishy. Somone looses a finger on the assembly line the whole line shuts down, finger is looked for, the product gets thrown out.

jongitarz

They are looking for a replacement worker since this happened. They want someone with hands on experience :D

SteveB

jongitarz said:
They are looking for a replacement worker since this happened. They want someone with hands on experience :D

I guess that candidates for this job should be good with their hands. (or just someone who's handsome?) Then again, maybe they won't be very picky.

At least now I know what Bovine's profile meant when it said he's into "Digital Foods".

Somebody close this thread before it gets worse.. hahahaha.

beej

Yeeesh. Anybody read "Fast Food Nation"? After reading the bit on the meat industry, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often ... :eek:

SteveB

Actually, the last I heard was that the woman who 'got the finger' is under investigation.. they believe she may have obtained the finger from a deceased relative and planted it. This is no BS.. I'm sure you can find out on the new sites.

I don't think anything would surprise me.

Raz

jongitarz said:
Raz...I said that a few posts back :p

Its funny cause as I was typing, I was thinking...no way this hasn't been said before, I couldn't be that freakin sharp!

...he's Canadian, Jon. Give him a break. DWF1004

I don't even think being Canadian has anything to do with it, your giving Canadians a bad break! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom