• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Beth

dlloyd said:
This is from that same site. No idea who the kid is...

namm03ggg.jpg

That's Nick Sterling! Shredder for sure. Great kid, has very very attractive hair.

smallequestrian

strummer said:
Wow, really nice work!
Just move the Radiance Red to Ltd :)
Well, some Radiance Red is Ltd and some are not. The one in the pic is Ltd, but anybody can order a Radiance Red right now, so its kinda complicated.

TheDirtyMoocher

smallequestrian said:
Well, some Radiance Red is Ltd and some are not. The one in the pic is Ltd, but anybody can order a Radiance Red right now, so its kinda complicated.

i'm pretty sure that if it has a black headstock its limited and they're not running them with the limited edition headstock/neckplate any more

GWDavis28

I'd put Radiance Red in both sections, since it started out as a limited color and is now a standard color.

Glenn |B)

smallequestrian

Updated:
Added: Las Vegas Gold, Fuschia Sparkle
New Pics: Glacial Blue Sparkle, Lava Pearl, White Sparkle, Cherryburst, Envy Green, Graphite Pearl, Autumn Redbusrt, Black Cherryburst and Blue Dawn

Aussie Mark

This is a great resource, and thanks for taking the time and effort to put this collection together and for maintaining it.

That said I do have a small suggestion. For most colours, you have just the one pickguard variation shown. I wonder if there would be value in adding additional photos of different pickguard combos so that people can see how a particular finish color looks with different pickguards. For example, for black you only have a pearloid pickguard pictured, when you could also include pics of tort or black pickguarded black instruments as well. We do get a lot of questions from people asking how their bass might look with a different pickguard, so perhaps doing so would be useful?

For starters, you could grab my Rolls Burgundy/Tort bongo pic and my Black/Tort and Black/Black stingray pics and add them to the Rolls and Black pages respectively.

Just a thought :)

LisaIs

is1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

These finishes are beautiful like candy. Makes me want to lick them.:p

GWDavis28

Lisa, I'm sure that Ernie would let you do that for a price :D

They are sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom