• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mb99zz

Tough call for me. I seem to split my playing between my Silo 20th Anniversary and Silo Special SS. I rarely play my other guitars. I seem to get on a kick and will play one for several days and then swap to the other for several days.

elvisdog

Cutlass SSS. I drift around to other guitars -- pink telecaster, LP, Supro, Jerry Jones -- but when I get back on the Cutlass I sound better.

banjoplayer

In one way or the other I love all my guitars and I try to use them all. They have different strengths and characters. I rotate when I go to rehearsals or jams and I practise/play at home especially with the ones that don´t play so easy (usually non-EBMMS). It´s a kind of physical training for the fingers.
But when it´s getting serious (gig etc.) I usually grab my Morse and for singlecoil tones the AL

Jamie M

I try to give all mine equal time, my Wolfgang is getting the time at the moment but soon it will be my Les Paul then my ASS and around and round we go!

Lax

I nearly only play my JP12 ^^
The only thing that could change that is getting a Majesty

Attachments

• 53111145_2264625557151066_5157401530810236928_n.jpg
    53111145_2264625557151066_5157401530810236928_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 67

SilosRock

vZCAMBG.jpg

That's an amazing sight! Those ALs are very photogenic:)

SilosRock

AxisSS MM90 is getting lots of love lately, back and fourth with the LP.

* The '91 Silo never lets me down and is the all around tone machine. I feel guilty when not being played haha. It's the one im grabbing when the house burns down... To think I almost let it go smh

vuduhwy

My 88 Morse. Now that I finally have the pickups in it that I love, I just can't put it down. I drift off and play some of my others sometimes just for fun, but the Morse just does it for me. I play seated a lot and the guitar balances perfectly and has the best action of all of my guitars.

BUC

In order:
25th Anniversary Reflex for most everything
Reflex Gamechanger HSHP for piezo needs and some odds and ends

You can't go wrong with a Reflex...proof that the guitar market is afraid of change

Stratty316

In order:
25th Anniversary Reflex for most everything
Reflex Gamechanger HSHP for piezo needs and some odds and ends

You can't go wrong with a Reflex...proof that the guitar market is afraid of change

Personally, I don’t think the issue was the Reflex itself. If it looked more like the 25th Anniversary with a nice maple top I believe it may have sold much better. That’s my “uneducated guess”. I’m sure EBMM had its reasons and knows the market better than me. The GC Special Edition Reflex with the quilt tops were amazing. I just missed out on a green one back in the day

Last edited:
Top Bottom