• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

BUC

Sorry for the hijack, but you Game Changer guys are really starting to hack me off......I think I want one :)

DO IT! you know you want to. Seriously, if you don't like it someone will buy it!

I'm predicting that the value of these and the reflex's are going to go up over the years. They didn't make a zillion of them, so they're somewhat unique, and they're clearly quality guitars.

mrmckinney

As Mike said, the Luke III HH is way more versatile that it might appear and has been touted (by me 😉) as the best guitar made. I grab for it every single time. I have the HSS and 6 other Music Man models, as well as, a bevy of other manufacturers instruments but the Luke III HH is special. I will throw a plug in for the Reflex, too. It is a super instrument, as well. I, regrettably, sold mine in a moment of temporary insanity... but it at least went to another forumite who appears to love it well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vuduhwy

I would love the GC electronics. I've lost count of how many times I've re-wired my main guitars (Morse especially).

I've just recently been surrounded by family members and had my soldering iron taken away from me for "my own good."

Top Bottom