• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

progfan2

Just a reminder this was my Silo before it's transformation........

y1phsQhSj528SCNwMC3QP0ycHCcLHBhCnM3zcZNhO93RKN3js_06k_H5wpuZKZEZHITuWvldtbgVZM

:eek:

Astrofreq

actually, this is a good thread idea. the replaced pickguards just keep getting passed on to new guitars, new pictures taken with each one! We should see how long you guys can keep a chain going.

Ripper

Talking about letting go of pickguard, anyone here has a white pearloid silo spec HSS guard hanging aroung?? :rolleyes: Let me know!! :D

progfan2

Hey Sticky,

The art work, are albums I still play, guess it show my age a bit:eek:, but I do like vinyl.

Had a chance to visit Scotland last summer, drove from the Lake district to Edinburgh, what a beautiful country, could have stop and stayed in any of the little border towns. Really looking forward to going again someday. Oh and the Macallan 18 year old is not to sabby at all !!!!.:D

Pittman75

I hereby declare that if you have a pickguard you wish to change, you try to pass the old one to a forumite through either donation, trade, or sale. Lots more pictures, what do you guys think? If I had guitars with pickguards, i'd be willing to do tradsies. Maybe EBMM can make a "Knucklehead-Only" aftermarket pickguard. Some sort of new color, or something like that? BP?

Sticky1973

Hey Sticky,

The art work, are albums I still play, guess it show my age a bit:eek:, but I do like vinyl.

Had a chance to visit Scotland last summer, drove from the Lake district to Edinburgh, what a beautiful country, could have stop and stayed in any of the little border towns. Really looking forward to going again someday. Oh and the Macallan 18 year old is not to sabby at all !!!!.:D

Ahhh, sampling the finer points of a stay in Scotland. Ideal :)

A glass of Irn Bru later, and you'll have tried the best, too.

Haste ye back, brother!

bass attack

The Silo looks cool!
May I ask where I might order a White Ice pickguard for my 4 string Sterling Bass?

Top Bottom