• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

chris vega

Does anyone know, why EB stopped manufacturing the Luke 3 with a Rosewood Neck?
I do own a HSS Version of the Luke 3 in olive Gold (which the don´t do anymore, as well) with a Rosewood Neck and i just love it. I just got the newest HH Version with the roasted maple neck, that i love, too. But i´d prefer the Rosewood Neck, to be honest. So, is there any reason for NOT building it anymore?

C

Big Poppa

Yes and welcome to the forum. Our signature guitars represent what the artist desires...EXACTLY...Luke has gone back to the roasted maple and he is happy as can be.

chris vega

Yes and welcome to the forum. Our signature guitars represent what the artist desires...EXACTLY...Luke has gone back to the roasted maple and he is happy as can be.

So, it´s just because he didn´t like the Rosewood -neck anymore? Shame on him :)
That neck just feels so great..
I´m glad that i got one.
Thanks for the replay, mate

JayDawg

So do all of the new Luke's come with roasted maple necks then? If so, I'll have to add a Luke to a future order. I have a JP6 BFR Roasted Neck that I am currently paying off right now that I love. The roasted necks are my favorite, just like S.L.!

chris vega

Yea, as far as i know, all the recent models do have the roasted maple neck. I own a Luke 3 HH with a RM Neck and it feels awesome!

Top Bottom