• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

czarivan

Hi All, new to this community, but no stranger of other forums... TGP, MLP, etc. I've been kicking myself for years for letting go of my Armada MM90 in all black with gold hardware... anyone have one or seen one up for sale?

Sweat

Hi All, new to this community, but no stranger of other forums... TGP, MLP, etc. I've been kicking myself for years for letting go of my Armada MM90 in all black with gold hardware... anyone have one or seen one up for sale?
Well nothing with that spec but Guitar House of Tulsa has a NOS Armada

Mixolydian82

Giving this another college try. I'm looking for a Petrucci in these colors:

Tangerine Pearl
Desert Gold
Any Sparkle
Dargie I or II
GC Exclusives

Basically, I'm looking for any color that no person ever wants to part with, ever. 😅

guitarcal

I’m looking to buy a loaded HSS pickguard for a 1996 Silhouette Special. Is anyone looking to sell one?

d_neufeld5150

What jp 15s are out there? I sold all of my jps when after I discovered the darklord but i need a 24 fret for a couple songs and there is no other fiddle to do the job

Sweat

WTB 20th Silo right price in the right condition, almost had the KOA but that did not quite work out.

Mixolydian82

I have: 4k

You have: a rare JP6 or JP7 sparkle, or any other one that's hard to find and/or has a low population count.

No Majesties please.

Last edited:

mrmckinney

Hey Ballers, I am hoping to find someone willing to part with one of the limited run Dubaldo blue LIII's from ~2019. They had RW necks with ebony fingerboards. I should have bought one then but hesitated as I was happy with my Starry Night variant but I haven't lost the itch for it. lol. I would like an HH model. If you got one you'd part with, shoot me a PM.
Thanks!

Mossback

WTB: Music Man Silhouette Special Limited Edition 2005 (buttercream)
WTB: Music Man Silhouette 2006 (egyptian smoke)
WTB: Music Man Steve Morse signature (not the y2d)

Preferably in France or in the neighboring countries.

Last edited by a moderator:

TCHairMental

I’m looking for another Axis with FR to add to my collection! I already have an Axis that is similar in color to the current Yucatan Blue one and I’m note into the Amber or natural wood colors. If you have any other kind, please let me know! Really appreciate it!

TCHairMental

I’m looking for another Axis with FR to add to my collection! I already have an Axis that is similar in color to the current Yucatan Blue one and I’m note into the Amber or natural wood colors. If you have any other kind, please let me know! Really appreciate it!
Well, that was quick! Thanks to Mr. Keith Sweat for hooking me up with his Diablo Blue Axis! Rad!

prlgmnr

JP7 wanted in the UK, 2001-2006, any colour considered, preferably plain dot inlays with no piezo

Top Bottom