• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

OH MY GOD!!!!

This is awesome!! There are some nice instruments. Damn, there are some nice racks and solid bodies there.

This is a must see!!

shreder75

holy crap..holy crap..holy crap...did you see the size of those...........head racks? heheheh....

man, not only can the guy play like an animal, but he's got more equipment than my local music store!

and the chicks..yikes! heheh..

in all seriousness though, awesome collection...if I had that much money you'd be seein' me on that site...heh...

steve stevens is an aNIMAL guitarist...ever hear his work on the first vince neil album?

pack-rat

i wonder who had the biggest guitar collection.
I remember seeing Stevie Ray Vaghn's video (Cold Shot I think)
and it shows his guitar collection which was quite impressive.
But imagine having a guitar collection so big you have to wearhouse it ?
I have worked in a few warehouses and we were not allowed to wear shoes like those girls who work there. We had to wear steel toe boots.

Hookpunch

Thanks SPKIRBY, nice one! BTW: Does Steve have an endorsement contract with anyone currently? I vaguely remember a Steve Stevens model by Hamer back in the late 80s.

shreder75

I know richie sambora has a HUGE collection of guitars..lucky bastage =D

EVH has alotta guitars too..although alotta them are ones he built himself

pack-rat said:
i wonder who had the biggest guitar collection.
I remember seeing Stevie Ray Vaghn's video (Cold Shot I think)
and it shows his guitar collection which was quite impressive.
But imagine having a guitar collection so big you have to wearhouse it ?
I have worked in a few warehouses and we were not allowed to wear shoes like those girls who work there. We had to wear steel toe boots.

OrangeChannel

Ha. Crazy. Some of the stuff is cool some of it is more or less endorsement fodder. Still, to have that much poop sitting around and not being played regularly is kind of a travesty.

OrangeChannel

I saw him play that chrome axis live once. I think. If he had thatin the Neil days, I saw them when they opened for Van Halen when I was like 15 or 16.

fsmith

I always thought that Rick Nielsen from Cheap Trick had one of the larger collections of guitars I had ever seen.

Although he has some truly odd/weird guitars in his collection.

fred

fsmith

OC,
I was at the VH show where Vince opened when they played MD. I happened past a guy selling front row seats. I sold mine to someone else on the spot and bought a first row seat. I don't recall the chrome Axis, but he did play a really sweet pink EVH. Great show.

fred

koogie2k

I saw a picture of the guitars both dudes in Pearl Jam have. About twice Steve's collection. Maybe because it was the two of them....nice guitars and "other" things to stare at ;)

EVH_5150

KIller Collection

Thx that was a refreshing site.

I really liked those axis, and that blonde with the long hair, mmmmmmmmmm niceeee!

lol

Lucky bastage is right! Thx for the cool ass link! :D Steve stevens is a cool player I always dug his riffs back from his Billy idol days too.

Check out STEVE VAI'S Collection though @ vai.com, steve is 1 hell of a nice guy with a million axes. And as I know you all know, he's a freakin Snarling beast on any axe!

I would like to see that Steve stevens chrome axis. Sounds awesome!

Top Bottom