• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

the24thfret

Check that out, she's wearing a VH tshirt! Congratulations on finding her! Best of luck

Norrin Radd

Congrats Rad! That is fantastic news!!! Definitely a better score than any guitar, for sure. When my wife and I got married, we had the main theme play right as the ceremony concluded, and out cake, yeah - Han and Leia - but that. Wa it - and it was enough for us ;).

I'm with ghynes (BTW - ghynes, do you know what my spell check does to your user name ????), if you have a big reception, get a live band. We had my buddies Rockabilly/swing band play. People still talk about that till this day!

Anyways - you guys look very happy - I wish you a whole lifetime of happiness together.

73h Nils

I believe a "You Go, Girl!" Post is in order from me, since you wouldn't be supplying one to your own thread :p

Awesome!

Astrofreq

Thanks guys. You all rock seriously.

Here's my question for you married folk. She is looking for a wedding ring for me. Does it affect your playing and is there a certain style that I should look for? Smooth edge vs. pattern? I'm sure it is a matter of getting used to, but I thought I'd ask. This is all new to me, sort of like playing a jazz standard.

Edit:
Wow, my 2,500 post!

Last edited:

brasco68

Thanks guys. You all rock seriously.

Here's my question for you married folk. She is looking for a wedding ring for me. Does it affect your playing and is there a certain style that I should look for? Smooth edge vs. pattern? I'm sure it is a matter of getting used to, but I thought I'd ask. This is all new to me, sort of like playing a jazz standard.

Congrats Rad...you two look very happy and glad you found that level of joy in your life!

As far as the ring...I would suggest just a simple band..I have a platinum wedding band, it's simple..not overstated and for a guitar player that would probably be the best direction, instead of something that's bulky with some diamonds in it.

straycat113

Just dont listen to that saying marriage makes a man live longer. Whoever came up with that one was never married, as there are way more widows than widowers. In the end they wind up killing us and get to go on great vacations, and spend everything we made.lol

Dante

grats man!

(oh, btw, i alt tabbed into this page and saw the thread. it took me a few seconds before i realized it was a guitar pun :X )

Top Bottom