• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

My wife asked me this question last night and myself and a couple of people from here who chat off line were asking the same thing.

Is there going to be a forum bash this year? And if so, any ideas where it might be at and when?

Thanx, Glenn |B)

Big Poppa

right now its 50/50 there is a little talk going on about it.....just trying to get everything done and these bashes have a certain level in which they have to be.....we have someone in a great locale that has volunteered to be the local host just working out the details.

brasco68

right now its 50/50 there is a little talk going on about it.....just trying to get everything done and these bashes have a certain level in which they have to be.....we have someone in a great locale that has volunteered to be the local host just working out the details.

BP...are you going outside of Cali this time?

Smellybum

My wife asked me this question last night and myself and a couple of people from here who chat off line were asking the same thing.

Is there going to be a forum bash this year? And if so, any ideas where it might be at and when?

Thanx, Glenn |B)

Glenn,

you missed it mate, it was in London, we had a blast!!!!:D

Axilla

OK, wow - should there be another bash this year, I'd have to start saving for a ticket early as the prices for flights from Germany to CA rise and rise...

Keep us posted !!! ;)

GWDavis28

Glenn,

you missed it mate, it was in London, we had a blast!!!!:D

Smelly man, my wife was there the week before for some shows in Hull, Bristol and she spent a couple of days in London. I told her about it and should would have gone, had she been around. I had to stay home and work and take care of the kids, but it's ok. I wished I could have been there none the same man.

Glenn |B)

Smellybum

Smelly man, my wife was there the week before for some shows in Hull, Bristol and she spent a couple of days in London. I told her about it and should would have gone, had she been around. I had to stay home and work and take care of the kids, but it's ok. I wished I could have been there none the same man.

Glenn |B)

There's always next year mate, Blind Lemon posted the dates already! - I'd sure like to buy you a beer!

GWDavis28

There's always next year mate, Blind Lemon posted the dates already! - I'd sure like to buy you a beer!

Smelly man, would love too, but need to see how things are then. My wife use her dads flight miles, so the out of pocket expense was low. Though I have to tell you my wife loved Hull and really wants to go back there. :)

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

BP great glad to hear it. I've been to all of them and had a blast at each one and met some great people, Keith included. :D

Glenn |B)

koogie2k

It has to be extremely tough putting these together. Each one is better than the last one. If it happens...awesome....if not....awesome. I have great memories of them to make me smile everyday when I think of those weekends. Thanks Pops. :cool:

TimSz

With a good couple months advance notice and a little money saving, I sure would like to go to one of these things. Maybe I can talk Scott into it and we can be the only left handed guys there. We'll be leaning up against the wall smoking our Camels wearing leather jackets.

"Pfft. We're too cool for these squares."
"I'm too cool. You're maybe just cool enough."
"I hate you Tim."
"Say hi to your mom."

That's exactly how it would go! Oh man, wouldn't that be fun!

beej

It has to be extremely tough putting these together. Each one is better than the last one. If it happens...awesome....if not....awesome. I have great memories of them to make me smile everyday when I think of those weekends. Thanks Pops. :cool:
Amen!

I've been lucky to make it to the Open House, Dallas, and Desert Domination. Sterling outdoes himself with each event!

Whether or not one happens this year, I've got tons of memories to hang on to. (Some I can't actually remember but there's photographic evidence.) And of course, my knuck award, sitting proudly on my mantle :)

Sweat

Man,

I hope one happens ,if not this year then next year, was sad my schedule did not allow me to go to the Desert Domination Bash

Wonder who the host is and where the locale that is being thought about is, love puzzles:D

rockerjt

If there's one, I hope they have it in California, with a factory tour involved; not only is it close to home, but I really want to tour the factory. I'd be there for sure.

JT

Sigmunds Couch

Amy's been badgering me about it too. Then I made the mistake of showing her the pictures of the new, improved, kicked up a notch chick magnet....

I'm so second ukulele....:rolleyes:

If great locale #1 falls through, I offer up my little corner of paradise for a Beach Bash of Knucklehead proportions...

Last edited:
Top Bottom