• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

I'm hoping for the east coast. Given the way the cost of living has hockey sticked this year, I don't think I'll be able to travel far from home. :(

I think it would be cool to do something in CT. We could have a bash and celebrate DuBaldo's anniversary all at once! :)

Mike

And the 15-20 people that can fit in the store at one time would love it ... Somewhere else, please :D

mr.b

Smelly man, would love too, but need to see how things are then. My wife use her dads flight miles, so the out of pocket expense was low. Though I have to tell you my wife loved Hull and really wants to go back there. :)

Glenn |B)

i didn't think it was possible for someone to love Hull.:confused:

MikeVt

And the 15-20 people that can fit in the store at one time would love it ... Somewhere else, please :D

Hehehe! Great Pete. You didn't think I really meant at the store, did you? I figured we could do it in the area, that's all... :)

Mike

TonyEVH5150

Well since we know nothing in stone yet how bout a little fun, my votes would be Las Vegas, Dallas ( being selfish on this one:D) or Nashville, just food for thought:)

Call me crazy, but Nashville would be awesome!!! A local bash!!!! Sweet

Viva Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make that Viva Nash-Vegas!!!!!

GWDavis28

i didn't think it was possible for someone to love Hull.:confused:

Hahahaha, I'm just relaying what my wife told me, i didn't go, I was home with the kids. My wife related that Hull was very much like our Cape Cod here.

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Hmmm, I think I'd rather have a holiday in Cape Cod.

Hahahahaha, you guys aren't giving me a good feeling about Hull.

Though JimmyB. I love Cape Cod man and it's only about 1-2 hours from home. :)

Glenn |B)

Jimmyb

She's not talking about Hull MA is she? Just looked on the web, that looks a nice place!

I never made it to Cape Cod, but I love Boston. One day we'll go back and try to take in more of New England as well.

How o/t has this become?

:D

GWDavis28

She's not talking about Hull MA is she? Just looked on the web, that looks a nice place!

I never made it to Cape Cod, but I love Boston. One day we'll go back and try to take in more of New England as well.

How o/t has this become?

:D

Hahahahaha, no, but actually my cousin has a place in Hull Ma, and it is a very nice place.

Cool man, lived here all my life and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. :) If yuo come back hit the Cape, it's beautiful, especially in the Chatam area.

It's gone way, way OT.

Glenn |B)

Warg Master

If it's in Vegas, I'm THERE! or anywhere in the west, I will be THERE! I would love it!!!!! WOOOOOO! BP rules!!!!

bovinehost

Administrator
California is really great because BP has a lot of great help in organizing things....and all the facilities (desert, SLO) are there. We get to see new stuff, old stuff, experimental stuff and hang with all/most of the EBMM folks.

I mean, think about it. My group got a tour of the entire factory at SLO with DUDLEY as our tour guide. (I could have elbowed my way into a group led by BP, too. Hard to lose with a deal like that.) For the guys who weren't around or were unable to attend the SLO party, that alone is worth the price of admission (which was, um, lemme think, FREE). Not to even mention the other stuff in SLO.

The Desert Bash was just as great but with different attractions. (Like Stanky passing out in front of the hotel.)

Luckily, we don't get votes, but if we did, I think we'd be crazy to pass up the opportunity to hang in CA with BP, Dudley, Luke, Drew, Dan, Scotty, Brian, Beth, Jon, and the always interesting group of artists BP brings in to wow us.

Jack

fsmith

I'm not sure that BP is even considering SLO as an option again, but if so it would get my vote. I'm still craving the Tri-tip at the Firestone Grill...

Being at the factory was about as cool as it gets and Dudley gave a great tour.

rockerjt

I agree; I'd love a factory tour.

I'm not sure that BP is even considering SLO as an option again, but if so it would get my vote. I'm still craving the Tri-tip at the Firestone Grill...

Being at the factory was about as cool as it gets and Dudley gave a great tour.

colinboy

i got my first taste of bashes this year in london at the first UK knucklehead bash and am addicted now like you guys.
i would love to come to the USA for the big bash if youll have any of us europeans over to join you guys.

GWDavis28

Lets all see what it is exactly BP has in the works before we start making suggestions. :)

Question? Would it be in late September as all the other ones have been??

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom