• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

leftyguitarblue

With a good couple months advance notice and a little money saving, I sure would like to go to one of these things. Maybe I can talk Scott into it and we can be the only left handed guys there. We'll be leaning up against the wall smoking our Camels wearing leather jackets.

"Pfft. We're too cool for these squares."
"I'm too cool. You're maybe just cool enough."
"I hate you Tim."
"Say hi to your mom."

That's exactly how it would go! Oh man, wouldn't that be fun!

With friends like you....

I think New York City would be a GREAT place to have it!!!!

Sweat

Well since we know nothing in stone yet how bout a little fun, my votes would be Las Vegas, Dallas ( being selfish on this one:D) or Nashville, just food for thought:)

rmh925

Missed the last few bashes don't want to miss this one....I wish it was in Texas, but i highly doubt it.

NorM

Bashes are miracles and life time memories.

I would love to host one some day.

koogie2k

I'd be able to make the one in Nashville, maybe I can bum a ride off Koogs too. Been aching to go to one since I heard about them when I joined last year. Regardless, I will hopefully be at one one day.

Absolutely.

Pops has to be sitting back reading all this just smiling....knowing how he is torturing you guys......LOL......

Well...me too...:eek:

MikeVt

I'm hoping for the east coast. Given the way the cost of living has hockey sticked this year, I don't think I'll be able to travel far from home. :(

I think it would be cool to do something in CT. We could have a bash and celebrate DuBaldo's anniversary all at once! :)

Mike

Top Bottom