• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tollywood

Thank you so much.

This is a life changing event for me. I don't really watch TV, I just noodle on guitar or read, so this has a big impact on me.

jones4tone

So sorry to hear you’re going through this. Do let us know when you have surgery scheduled. I will be praying for a successful outcome that restores your strength and feeling.

Sweat

Hey Bryan,

Sorry to hear it has come down to surgery. I have chosen not to go down that path though yours sounds worse than mine.

Will be thinking about you and praying all goes well and you get back to what you love. Mine has gotten a wee bit better but I have chosen to live with it for now. Mine affects my right arm and hand not left like I stated earlier.

Just get well. On another note will be heading to the Dallas International Guitar Festival in 2 weeks so stay tuned for EBMM pics. Going to be a whirlwind trip flying in Saturday morning and leaving early Sunday morning. Hoping for some one-offs. ANd I get to see my freind Doug so its a win-win!!

Tollywood

Thank you, Keith. I don't want the surgery but since the bone spurs will keep growing I don't have a choice.

I look forward to seeing your pictures of the show!

The hardest thing to adjust to is forgetting that I can't play. Last night, I absentmindedly thought to myself that after dinner I just want to sit in Tollywood (my music room) and play guitar. I ended up fumbling around on bass. I only play single notes on the bass so I can manage that. It's holding chords on guitar that is tough.

I am not lacking in the Low End side of my collection:

IMG-2638.jpg

Tollywood

Thank you, boys.

I had a sick 25th Anniversary Reflex but I sold it.

My band plays over 70 songs, so I’m learning them on bass to keep me busy. Maybe my bass player will quit and I’ll take his job.

Last edited:
Top Bottom