• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Benji Peterson

Heck yeah! I was hoping there'd be something cool to drool over on the forum today! Love the silver knobbies. That's pretty sweet. Keep up the awesome work BP and team!

drewbixcubed

I think the 13 looks great. I would love to add one to the stable. BP what are the pickup changes? They look like CL/LF. Are they tweaked to work well with the boost? Also it says in the text "all push/push pots. That sounds interesting. We know one is the boost, but there are two more.

Volume: Push/Push (Up is boosted)
Tone: Push/Push (Up is middle position coil tap.....standard on JP BFRs)
Piezo Volume: NO Push/Push

ohdamnitsdevin

Jeez, I can't get over that color! I hope we can get some nice video coverage of these being played without and then with the boost enabled!

shredding

Big Poppa,
I had to call the rude and banned Norwegian out on JP's own website as well when he posted some nasty stuff. Glad people there clearly knew who's lying.

On the other hand, that guitar looks heaven. Can't wait to hear some samples.

ohdamnitsdevin

Jeez, I can't get over that color! I hope we can get some nice video coverage of these being played without and then with the boost enabled!

Smellybum

That's not good
I don't like
It'd be better with....

All above statements cannot apply!

Looks great, I quite fancy trying one of these, and branching out a little.

GuyOnraet

Looks fantastic. I can't wait for them to land up here in America's hat.
Best NAMM yet? Could be!

fbecir

Contrary to the rude and banned norwegian this is a guitar that John and I developed together...the changes were motivated by Jp and I to evolve not rip you guys off....

Very nice guitar !
But don't blame the Norwegians. It's freezing in Norway, winter time is hard for them :

:D

yuureikun

I am really happy to see the 12th fret has the double shield inlay instead of a missing inlay as previously seen in the teasers. The color looks really sweet. I am digging the silver.

jvh

Very nice guitar !
But don't blame the Norwegians. It's freezing in Norway, winter time is hard for them :
:D

HAHAHAHA No comment!

On to the guitar, I think Devin wants to know if you can see through it?! If not then he's not interested in it!

Metalcat

I just don't see how someone could come onto this forum and bash the guitars and the company we all love...we wouldn't be here if we didn't love Music Man, so that whole ordeal didn't make any sense to me when it happened...and it still doesn't make sense in my brain.

But all negativity aside, the JP13 looks great! I have no doubt in my mind that BP and JP worked hard on this and felt like sharing it with the rest of us who appreciate the changes and innovations.

Top Bottom