• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

DevRock

No clue what the reference is to people being rude, but this guitar looks beautiful!! Now that baby is gonna stand out on stage.

Warg Master

Wow, No more bar magnet in the bridge pickup on one of the coils. Wow... now I really want to hear this live!!

Strider

Well i think this one will be my First Music Man guitar i have a sterling JP60 a great guitar for the price.

But looking at this JP13 will be awesome.

the specs are almost identical to the other JPX+ but the little differences will show up while playing the guitar :).

BP i have to thank you for doing great instruments with JP i always admire the Music Man guitars

Thanks!

the24thfret

I'm sure this has been answered, but what is the deal with the PUPs?

JP13

I see two different bridge PUPs in the pictures on the JP13 page.

Are the PUPs new? Are they the CrunchLab and Liquifire? Are they the CL and LF without the "bar" on the bridge PUP?

PeteDuBaldo

I'm sure this has been answered, but what is the deal with the PUPs?

JP13

I see two different bridge PUPs in the pictures on the JP13 page.

Are the PUPs new? Are they the CrunchLab and Liquifire? Are they the CL and LF without the "bar" on the bridge PUP?

They are new custom wound pickups from DiMarzio that were designed to work with the new preamp. They are only available in the JP 13 and are different from the CL/LF. They have pole pieces (no bar like crunch lab)

Posted from my phone with Tapatalk!

Top Bottom