Jamie M

My one and only

Been my number one for a while now

Attachments

• 4372a.jpg
    4372a.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 120

mikeller

Tollie, pinky is always a great site to see!

Mike- there is always a #1. My gold was in a case for almost a year while the HHAl and Silo Spec got a chance... It's been the go to since 1996 so it will always be #1.

OK then, LOL. If I have to name a #1 then it would be this:

L3-SSH-001_zpscbc90d0d.jpg

banjoplayer

The mighty Morse...

I love to play all my 3 Balls and they all have a very good sound and playability, but the Morse works best in all of my bands soundwise and has the best playbility of all 3 balls. It´s an allrounder - can do Blues, every kind of Rock and much more - and it fits like a glove

xjbebop

The mighty Morse...

I love to play all my 3 Balls and they all have a very good sound and playability, but the Morse works best in all of my bands soundwise and has the best playbility of all 3 balls. It´s an allrounder - can do Blues, every kind of Rock and much more - and it fits like a glove

Great photo!

This is a serious instrument and definitely the only axe I'm playing these days.

I've been running it into a TC E. HOF reverb pedal and then straight into my Fender handwired EC Vibro Champ...just unreal.

Adjusted the PUPs roughly to 6/32, 5/32, 4/32 from neck to bridge respectively.

Attachments

• allee.jpg
    allee.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 101

Tollywood

Dean, your custom reflex is over the top. I love that bad boy. The ebony board with the black burst edges is a perfect combination.

Stratty316

Me too - they are special! I also have a L3 HH, Axis SS, and a Silo Spec that I am very fond of. I like them all really!!

I get that totally! My Axis Sport is the best sounding guitar I've ever owned. The HHAL and Silo Spec play so effortlessly and the Green Axis is well, an Axis... I have to constantly rotate them to ensure playing. But the gold one just feels like home. I want a BFR L3 in hazelburst... Just don't know how I'm gonna fit that one in.

TheGame

My Beautiful JP13 BFR! Only a few months old, I love it! Was going to purchase a Majesty, however most were on back order at the time so I bought the JP13 BFR and I love it!

My JP13.jpg

KevinUK

21747_Used_Albert_Lee_G53223_1.jpg This is my favourite guitar in my collection today. Ask me again tomorrow !!

Top Bottom