• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Norrin Radd

Damn! So many beautiful guitars here. Lots of drool going on. :D Here's mine:

641de2d6.jpg

Last edited:

Firesource

Might as well join with what I think is one of the only Axis HSH around (the middle pickup was added by the previous owner)

DennisS

My #1 is this one (apologies for the crappy picture, I never get that right :D):

MMSilhouettespecial.jpg

It is a Silhouette Special bought new by me in 2000 or 2001, I don't remember.
Changed the nut to a graphtech one, bridge saddles are graphtech too. Pickups are Bare Knuckle (nailbomb in bridge, Irish tours in middle and neck position), and the pots are CTS 500k.
Is it the best sounding guitar I own?
No, but I can do everything with this guitar.
If I have to play somewhere where I don't know what to expect, I take this guitar. Bluesy sounds? Check.
Metal? Check
Funky? Check
And I can do dive bombs with this one, as good as I can with Floyd equipped guitars :)

wolfdogg

I've only owned my new JP15 a little over a week. I was so hesitant about ordering a guitar online that I've never played because I've played so many high-priced ones at local stores that just felt terrible to me. I was basing my decision off an EB Sub-1 that I bought a few years ago on a whim after finding it in a music store for a great price. The Sub exceeded my every expectation and so a new EB fan was born. I'm happy to report the JP15 is everything I expected and more. I finally have every feature I've ever wanted in a guitar. It is the fastest fretboard I've ever played.. like glass. The piezo has catapulted my live playing ideas into a new world and I'm in awe at how pretty it sounds when just going straight into the PA with no effects (I do use effects to make it even better). The tremolo system is crazy good. I've been hitting all those old 80s tunes and yanking up and down and it never goes out of tune. I love this guitar!! I can confidently say already that I will never be selling this guitar. I was hoping to get some better pics with my good camera by now but something happening every night right now so hopefully this weekend. For now, this iPhone pic has to do. She's perty.

25016594904_bc8d0ba911_b.jpg

Top Bottom