• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

peterd79

that looks like a BFR Reflex????

BP- you're such a positive personality in the music biz... its so refreshing to see

peterd79

it was a red one and he wanted a black on so we made him 6 to choose from and he still liked the red one so Dudley refinished it.

That is sooo cool! i really love this place... it's the stories that we hear that nobody else gets on other forums... why? because BP is friggin awesome!!

the24thfret

holy hell! congrats bp!!! and i imagine his backup guitar player with the LP doesn't feel so cool anymore... haha.

BP can i get a refinish on my Silo, too? (i'm joking!!!)

TheLotusEater

@craigbeal

He only used that mic for that one song. The rest of the set list was with his standard mics. He also played an SG for a couple of songs, so he wasn't playing his original lineup of guitars.

B2D

Yeah!!! Good to see John joining the team!

JM must be a tall guy, that guitar looks tiny on him! I played a reflex today and it's compact (which I like) but it looks like a uke on him!

There's a guy on the Duncan board who's a RABID Mayer fan - wonder if he's seen this?

zombywoof

A burried flametop?

it was a red one and he wanted a black on so we made him 6 to choose from and he still liked the red one so Dudley refinished it.
So if I understand correctly, there is a highly figured mapletop under John Mayer's solid black REFLEX?
Ha! those artists...
John Mayer kind of picked the first REFLEX color then?
aka those black ones that everybody talk about on this forum...?

the24thfret

The Reflex got some serious air time in that vid. :)

So did the deafening screams of women... I could barely hear the guitar... John "Beatles" Mayer.

I don't want to open a can of worms -- ok nevermind I do -- has anyone here read the latest Rolling Stone article about JM?

ba2m

is this video coming from the same concert with the previous one?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbLhhAMoijg"]YouTube- Assassin - Live HD (Bank atlantic 2/4/10)[/ame]

great sound identification by mr mayer. he could put this specific sound from 25th anni on a specific song atmosphere.

Top Bottom