• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

koogie2k

Hi, this is MrsKoogie.I registered but cannot seem to log in here, so Rich gave me his log-in to keep you guys informed as to how he is doing.

He called me yesterday and said he is doing fine. He is leaviing London to go to another location that he could not say. This is a usual thing for him.

Of course he says he misses me and his daughter. He has made some friends on here and he would like you for to know he is doing ok.

Thanks,

Trish

GWDavis28

Glad to hear that everything is okay.

Norm, I know Keith hates it and that's why you do it.

Glenn |B)

peterd79

Mrs. Koogs

I do not know your husband; however, everyone here seems to be quite fond of him. I will be praying for his safe return to you and his daughter.

koogie2k

Thank you for all your kind words......Rich would be very appreciative.

He told me he was back in London as things have really gotten out of hand out there......to all who are there.....we pray for you. Be safe as I hope Rich is.

He is really logging in some flight time it seems and who knows where else he may end up. It gets hard on me sometimes not knowing where he is and what he does while he is gone.

He tries to call daily and when I don't get a phone call I worry. Personally, I know he can take care of himself and it bums him out when the world goes crazy. He has been "lucky" twice in life and I hope there is not a third time.

You guys are really awesome and he appreciates all your support. Hopefully, he can get home soon cause we miss him so much.

Please keep him in your prayers and I am grateful you let me give you updates.

Bassplyr

Mrs. Koogs, Mr. Koogs will be fine. I'm sure he's very good at what he does and won't let any of us down. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

kbaim

Sure would be good to have him post in the next month or so if he's able.
Not sure what else to say to make things easier for you Mrs K.
Maybe I'll think of something and send it your way.

Did he mention he wants you to send me his Petrucci guitars by August 1st?
:D

koogie2k

Thanks Keith. However, I am going out of town (visiting Texas) for the month of August, so I would not send anything, but that was very nice of you. By the way, he keeps his guitars with all his guns, so I think they should stay home. Even I know when not to push his buttons haha..

OC, Rich really looks forward to our trips to NY so he can visit you and play guitar. That is his highlight for the visit to be honest. He has such a good time when he goes. It is one of the few things he gets to enjoy with his work schedule.

I will keep you all updated and thank you so much for taking time to read them. Take care and I will let you know more as I find out more.

Top Bottom