• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

koogie2k

Hey fellas....it's me and I am back......I have some serious jet lag and was able to get back home. I am back in the Seattle area to finish a prior commitment with the gov't. This will take me into September now.....so, I still won't be able to make the Open House.... :(

First and foremost....YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I cannot thank you guys enough for the kind words and support. Things have really been hay wire for me the past year or so and it is good to be back in the US!

For all in London.....I feel your pain and hope everyone there is safe and things will work out. You are a great bunch of people and I would love to go back under better terms that is for sure!

My wife cannot believe the hearts of everyone here. She does not know any of you and it really made her feel good knowing how caring and concerned you were for me. Again, THANKS!

With this time around, I have come to the conclusion that I will not continue this line of work anymore. There are plenty of people who can accomplish the tasks given and I will seek employment elsewhere after my commitment is done here. As mentioned before, I was "lucky" on several occasions and quite frankly, I do not want my family to through those "lucky" moments anymore. I have a job waiting for me in consulting and it requires no travel on my end. So, I feel I deserve to grow old with my wife and watch my daughter grow up with me there to guide her. So, life is good and soon I will get to sit back and enjoy it more.

YOU GUYS ROCK! Thanks a million! :cool:

koogie2k

Yeah....much quicker trip this time around. I swear I spent more time in the air than on the ground...... :eek:

Bassplyr

Glad to know you are back safe and sound Koogs! Hey , when you leave your current job, will you finally be able to tell us what you did for the Gov't?

koogie2k

Bassplyr said:
Glad to know you are back safe and sound Koogs! Hey , when you leave your current job, will you finally be able to tell us what you did for the Gov't?

No. Not really. I will be informed at my de-brief and what not. Plus, putting that info out could become a problem especially on the 'Net.
;)

koogie2k

Because of the situation and what not...

Phatduck....you get a year's reprieve! Only one other here has gotten that...so say it with pride......LOL! :cool:

phatduckk

koogie2k said:
Because of the situation and what not...

Phatduck....you get a year's reprieve! Only one other here has gotten that...so say it with pride......LOL! :cool:

i feel so honored :)
... hopefully a lot of lurkers come out of the woodwork :)

but jokes aside ... its nice to have ya back all safe n sound. and its good to hear that youll soon have a more predicatable gig goin. sure the family loves that.

koogie2k

Big Poppa said:
Do you think that NoRm could apply for your old gig?

Personally, I think him being an actual rocket scientist would disqualify him.....you have to be kind of an idiot to do what I do/did.

Maybe he could work for you.....help you design all the guitars and what not? LOL ;)

Bassplyr

Hey BP, thanks again for putting J.P. on the other night. That was very cool!! I enjoyed that alot. Thanks!!! Also, good seeing you at the NAMM show. Always a pleasure!!
Doug

Top Bottom