• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

koogie2k

Glad to see justice working at it's best.......I wonder how much $$$ Jack-o gave to get out of this one? GARBAGE! :mad:

To think I have to travel around the world looking for terrorists when I could be hunting child terrorists here.......I need to go shoot some guns. :mad:

Last edited:

ernie1966

This verdict serves as a lesson for both molester and victim. If you are a piece of sh*t molester, pick on a kid whose family has a questionable parents like that kid's mother. If you are the victim's parent, go do what you gotta do to the molester before the trial even starts and suffer the consequences later.

blackspy

Does anybody have even slightest belief that he may, actually be innocent?

... just wondering...

Last edited:

Pundix

Colin said:
Did you know that Michael Jackson thought that "Boys 2 Men" was a delivery service?

Colin :)

Now that's funny. Thanks Colin, I have to use that line at my practice session tonight. :D

Pundix

blackspy said:

... just wondering...

I'm not sure that anyone outside of Michael Jackson and the boy in question will ever be sure of that. However, given that this prosecutor has spent roughly ten years going after this case and putting his evidence together before an arrest was made either there just wasn't any real evidence or he's one of the worst hacks in history. I have no idea which is the case.

c_mac

ebmuscmanlvr83 said:
What a load of CRAP.

I'll be the first to say that Michael Jackson is a complete goon. HOWEVER, none of us were in the courtroom, we have no idea the kind of testimony that was given or the evidence that was presented.

In my opinion this case is what makes America great. Think about it for a second, the jury was able to overcome that fact that Jackson is a complete goon and look at the evidence that was presented and base their decision on that. Please understand I'm not saying that he is innocent but I don't feel like I can say he is guilty either.

Chad

Warg Master

If you're a good parent, you wouldn't let your kid have a sleep over with a FREAKIN ADULT! There's just something wrong with your head if you do that. Common sense.

Big Dainjerus

blackspy said:

... just wondering...

yeah I believe. I also believe you guys are hatin on the man. Let him live. despite his COUNTLESS contributions to music and the 80s :p , do you think it might just be possible hes jsut a victim of, a selfish kind of love? I mean cmon, so hes freakish. there are millions of them around. Not one of you have ever lived the kind of life he has. Hell, if you did I bet you would be ****ed up too. Probably dead from drugs and alcohol or whatever reason. He had no childhood. And how many famous, rich, celebrities get sued and what not for money? Anyone who makes it big can be a victim. The accuser and his family were sorry. The evidence they gave was even more sorry. Some people in this world are out only to make a buck. You guys seem to be making judgements because of the way he looks. Thats kinda ignorant. I mean, none of you can say with ANY type of certainty that he did anything. So I think some of you could be gay, I am accusing you of that. Maybe because you wear tight leather pants and play an epihone bass, but does that make me right? NO And just cause you wear tight leather pants doesnt mean your gay. Dont you guys remember Michael Jackson from your early years? Only jesus himself could get the same kind of reaction from people if he walked out on stage like MJ. Now begin the hatin.

Top Bottom