• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

6stringno7

Update!

Just wanted to update you guys. The person who had the D string breaking on two different guitars has not had a single problem since he had strings from a different box. He bought a whole box from a different store and no problems. I have watched a couple of his rehearsals, a few of his gigs, and a week in the studio. NO PROBLEMS! That's what I have always seen before the problem, and everything looks a sounds good! =:)

TSHOW

You are hilarious......!! I want some too....

:eek::eek:
Will someone "please" tell me where I can get a "bad" set of EB Strings!!!!

I've been buying them for decades, by the case, and I've never had any such luck. I think I'm entitled to at least "one" in my life! Post it on ebay with a "buy it now"; price doesn't matter - I need that string!!

jeffcornett

I ordered a 3 pack of super slinkys.off ebay..when I opened the sealed bag..every pack had the high e string (9) missing..got me wondering if they could be fake..so I bought the exact same 3 pack at our local peddlers mall..since we have no music shops in this area..I was amazed to find the same thing!!.2 of the 3 packs had the e missing!...wish there's some way to tell if there are fake or real

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Hi there Jeff,

If you are not buying from an authorized dealer, all bets are off as to what you are getting. When you buy fro a dealer you are covered under warranty for any issues like that. There is usually a product code on inside of the packaging. You can call or email customer service and ask them to verify it.

[email protected]

"random string breaking here or there which can happen to any brand of string,
EB contact information is here. Hope it all works out for you!"
I tried contacting them For that reason, but apparently they don't want me to ever talk to them again abt receiving a bad batch. One time I was installing paradigm 10's, the A string broke randomly, I was doing another thing, I heard POP!! tried contacting them and they said please don't contact us again. It wasn't old, I had no sharp spot or burrs,

Top Bottom