• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tristan klein

okay, just got a mail from FXpansion, the first video will be on their facebook and twitter tomorrow, the second one next week.
I'm happy to play music man of both of them.

nothing to do with the story but I made a video with my brand new Takamine ( a surprising guitar, I'm more into american guitars usually ) and they put it in their UK and Ireland facebook...

tristan klein

I have been very busy these last weeks.

we started to work together with presonus, things became a bit more "official" with Takamine as they have the same distributor here in france and of course...I had a chance to get an artist deal from ESP...very low prices on ESP, and loan deals on LTD.

I refused. not that I expect something from music man ( except their kindness to help me with parts like customer service did with my push push ) as I know I won't work with the french importer anymore, but...It took me SO MUCH TIME to get back to MM and make SENSE again with my gear and music...

so...my signature says it all...!

just got an echoplex delay from dunlop...( please don't hesitate to edit the post as EB now produces delays too ! ) HSS on a super bright clean was the best choice...

each time I have to make a video, I use the guitar that I don't play at that particular time...I'm on my HH OG again and that position 2 just makes me crazy !!!

tristan klein

I still believe in america.

my culture, my influences, my heroes, my sound, my gear all comes from US.
do I have to speak about your fathers and grand fathers in normandie, 1944 ?
where would we be now...?

so I said to myself maybe in those difficult times for you guys it was time to pay my humble tribute to the country that made so much for many of us...

tristan klein

My very dear Music Man friends,

I am sad to post this video because even if it is a cool one, made for presonus and it's gonna make a lot of views, it could be the last one...

I refused a couple of deals last year to focus on Music Man, just because I love it...
But the president of a compagny that I really like made me an offer and I really think about saying yes.

Nothing is signed yet, we'll have a facetime tonight to finalize details.

Guitars are awesome and I would get more exposure, it is so important now that streaming websites killed the industry, musicians needs as much support as possible to keep on existing in front of the eyes of music fan and guitar lovers.

It's been great to come back to the Luke ( and I will keep mines ) and to see music man keeping inovating ( the monarchy looks fantastic ) and going back to its roots with today's technology ( cutlass seems to be the best neo-vintage strat on the market )

I would like to thank sterling and john quinn from music man parts for their help with my push push issue as I was not supposed to get it from US.

I wish you guys nothing but the best...from the MM family to everyone on the forum.
Once again it's been great to play the L3, and I won't sale the two I have, they're just too good !!!

Amitiés

Tristan

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

:(

Good luck, Tristan! It's certainly been a pleasure having you here and sharing your excellent videos with us. Whatever the future brings I wish you good health and prosperity - Thanks for being willing to share with us what you did.

tristan klein

guys,

the deal is good but it's too hard to me to not play my lukes...
I would probably not go forward with the other compagny even if I don't have a deal with music man.

the most important to me is to play guitars that I really love. I got exposure from dunlop, presonus, two notes and more...it's already good.

so..sorry, there's gonna be more and more video with my Luke's ! :)

tristan klein

juste got the anniversary version of the TC SCF...2000 units made !

as I wanted a 80's Luke sound ( he was kind enough to tell me he liked the video ) , I used the HSS....

tristan klein

Wow ! TC uploaded and shared it on their page, we hit almost 11k views in 24 hours...
I saw nice words for the luke and my bogner...

I worked a lot with TC electronic but it took me time to find the right way to demo products ( zero talk / product in action / short song / best audio production as possible...)

If anyboby in charge reads this : I'll be happy to demo ernie ball pedals the same way ( I know you guys have tons of great players to demo your stuff - Blues Scaraceno is my fave ) but if I can help...

I have 3 more demos to do for dunlop, + newbies from the NAMM in the coming months, looks like we'll do a few more things with TC...sounds good ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom