• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

click track

IMO, the neck alone is worth the effort / when will the bidding begin on the finished product.. I personally like playing guitars with a sordid history and a story of redemption……..NO LESS AN EBMM !!!!

spychocyco

Man, I suspected there was a nice neck under that gunk. Probably worth the price if nothing else were salvageable. Can't wait to see the finished product.

GWDavis28

So Mr Dubaldo, any hints or torture about the color? I'm thinking your doing something blue, since I know your fondness for blue guitars.

Glenn |B)

click track

Would you consider a black sparkle to match my Axis Super Sport?

Here is a pic to help you match it up....:)

Attachments

• EBMM Axis SS Black Sparkle.jpg
    EBMM Axis SS Black Sparkle.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

PeteDuBaldo

So Mr Dubaldo, any hints or torture about the color? I'm thinking your doing something blue, since I know your fondness for blue guitars.

Glenn |B)

I do love blue but I have plenty of blue guitars with at least one more on the way; this will be something different that I will eventually sell in the store.

Would you consider a black sparkle to match my Axis Super Sport?

Here is a pic to help you match it up....:)

That's a beautiful guitar but I'm all sparkled out with the recent BFR offerings!

RichieZ

What about going old school with something like Surf Green. Would look great with that neck!
I do love blue but I have plenty of blue guitars with at least one more on the way; this will be something different that I will eventually sell in the store.

That's a beautiful guitar but I'm all sparkled out with the recent BFR offerings!

GWDavis28

I hear you there Pete. something different like a mural type of thing? Or maybe one of the original Ibanez paint schemes? I bet that would help it sell.

As much as I love the sparkle paint jobs, I hear were your coming from.

Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Glenn |B)

PeteDuBaldo

I hear you there Pete. something different like a mural type of thing? Or maybe one of the original Ibanez paint schemes? I bet that would help it sell.

As much as I love the sparkle paint jobs, I hear were your coming from.

Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Glenn |B)

I'm not sure on a mural or Picasso graphics, but there will most definitely _not_ be a pickguard on it! Hahahaha

spychocyco

What about ... black with a blue racing stripe. :p

How about some sort of crackle? I dig crackle finishes, but maybe I'm weird.

nervous

How about some sort of crackle? I dig crackle finishes, but maybe I'm weird.

'Merica crackle/decay?
tumblr-pu4zxew8k-Q1vd60jfo1-1280.jpg

Top Bottom