• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

Any updates?

Not yet, I have been swamped! I just launched the new website for DuBaldo Music earlier this week and our paint guy is on vacation. I'm hoping next week we can get into it a bit more.

I keep checking his website, hoping to see it listed as used or "certified pre-owned"...

Soon, very soon! I'm still uploading products, not everything was an easy transfer from the old site.

GWDavis28

Not yet, I have been swamped! I just launched the new website for DuBaldo Music earlier this week and our paint guy is on vacation. I'm hoping next week we can get into it a bit more.

Soon, very soon! I'm still uploading products, not everything was an easy transfer from the old site.

Pete, wow the new site looks great, much easier to navigate and such!!

Glenn |B)

Jp6Fanatic

Reverse it to make it french loool :D

Or
music-man-john-petrucci-custom-painted-12974-MLB20069536232_032014-F.jpg

musicman-jp-picasso-s-alat-musik-gitar-bass-11024601.jpg

image0.png

If EBMM ever offered a JP in the P3 style/JP's custom 7 string during the Awake and Falling into Infinity tours picasso finish in picture 2. My money would be instantly thrown that way no questions asked.

Last edited:

Magic Jason

If EBMM ever offered a JP in the P3 style/JP's custom 7 string during the Awake and Falling into Infinity tours picasso finish in picture 2. My money would be instantly thrown that way no questions asked.

It'd be super cool, I'll admit.

But I suspect such a painting would require some kind of agreement from Ibanez which might not been to keen on giving it!

Whoismarykelly

It depends on who owns the art. If John owns it then he could give permission. Somehow I doubt EBMM would be interested in making anything related to Ibanez though.

Vadauco

Somehow I doubt EBMM would be interested in making anything related to Ibanez though.

Judging by how John himself speaks with some sort of resentment towards Ibanez, I really don't foresee any Ibanez references showing up, at all.

Spudmurphy

Reading this thread brought back memories of my JP6 "save".

(new readers can easily search on this).

Nice job - I think like me you just "saw something" lurking behind all the crap?

Loving the updates. Did you ever get the "Dart" up n running - or was that your brother?
My DMC 12 is close lol.

Can't wait to see the end result - nice work .

PeteDuBaldo

Reading this thread brought back memories of my JP6 "save".

(new readers can easily search on this).

Nice job - I think like me you just "saw something" lurking behind all the crap?

Loving the updates. Did you ever get the "Dart" up n running - or was that your brother?
My DMC 12 is close lol.

Can't wait to see the end result - nice work .

Hi spud!

Yes, I got the Dart up and running (then I sold it) and I also got the Cuda up and running. I still have that one for the time being.

There is a diamond hidden inside this JP and I'm determined to find it.

We have a big announcement coming on Wednesday (hints have been on our Facebook page the past few days) and prepping for the new exclusive run has been taking up a bunch of my time - as it should.

Top Bottom