• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Stratty316

Any chanc of getting some pics of "the golden lazy Kevin" with the rest of the collection. You can thank Tommy for the official name... Lol

kestrou

Any chanc of getting some pics of "the golden lazy Kevin" with the rest of the collection. You can thank Tommy for the official name... Lol

If you insist... :)

Let me get things together as the first 50 ones are hanging high in a stairwell - out of reach of my little monsters (ages 3 and 6) - will start another thread on that, so keep you eyes peeled in the next few days.

Kevin

kestrou

Still waiting on that photo shoot... Lol

Well... Here's the long version of the story - I'm going through a divorce (don't say "sorry to hear that", I'm not!:) ) and of course she's after every nickel she thinks she can get..

We were married only four years, but she's going after EVERYTHING - so I'm trying not to advertise my assets right now...

Does she lurk here? She sure could...

No, she doesn't want the guitars, but wants me to buy some of them from her - and I have numerous guitars that are hard to establish a value for (like this one)...

The final hearing is scheduled for next March (this has been outstanding for a year) - so then all the decisions will be made and won't have this hanging over my head...

Kevin

kbaim

Well...I'm going through a divorce (don't say "sorry to hear that", I'm not!:) ) and of course she's after every nickel she thinks she can get..

We were married only four years, but she's going after EVERYTHING - so I'm trying not to advertise my assets right now...

Kevin

Everything? Not the hair! Please not the hair?
Sorry dude. Good luck

adam525

I know this reply is a bit late, but I couldn't help myself. Why would he sell/trade that guitar at Guitar Center? Obviously they don't mean the same thing to him as they would to someone else (which isn't a dig at him).

Maybe he's not into collecting things like that. Maybe he decided he didn't like it. Who knows.

Nice find for you though :)

adam525

No, she doesn't want the guitars, but wants me to buy some of them from her - and I have numerous guitars that are hard to establish a value for (like this one)...

I know this one is a late reply too, but I couldn't help myself here. It's 2 years later, so I'm sure the dealing is done. I hope you were able to keep EVERYTHING you spent your hard earned money on and didn't have to "buy back" things like guitars from her.

This one has me angry just thinking about it and it's 2 years after the fact. If you see this, PLEASE tell me that you were able to keep your stuff.

Oh, and THIS, RIGHT HERE, is precisely why you will NEVER catch me getting married again. EVER. I'm 42 and I'm done. I buy whatever I want and I do whatever I want.

kestrou

Well, she didn't get any guitars, but she did get a wheelbarrow of money...

And, I had to pay *some* of her attorney's fees - but she was so crazy that I only paid a portion of that, so most of her wheelbarrow went to her attorney. Just desserts we call that! :)

So, everybody rest easy that the Morseum is still well-stocked - and I've even added a few since the pictures posted thus far.

Kevin

KevTN

Glad to hear the axe museum survived but sucks about the the wheelbarrow. Sounds like you're moving on happier...

kbaim

This just in--Kevin kept his Balls! Kevin kept his Balls in the divorce!!!

Well, she didn't get any guitars, but she did get a wheelbarrow of money...

And, I had to pay *some* of her attorney's fees - but she was so crazy that I only paid a portion of that, so most of her wheelbarrow went to her attorney. Just desserts we call that! :)

So, everybody rest easy that the Morseum is still well-stocked - and I've even added a few since the pictures posted thus far.

Kevin

Top Bottom