Dargin

Ernie Ball Customer Service
STOLEN FROM B STREET MUSIC IN SAN MATEO CA

25th Anniversary trem-quilt-rosewood - G42796
Petrucci Fully Loaded Mystic - G44679

That Guy

Malkav

Hey guys,

last Friday (16 07 2010) someone broke into my house and stole everything in it including my musicman stingray 4 strings stealth :(

I cannot remember the serial number from the top of my head and all my data is gone since the 2 laptops and 2 external hardrives where I had backups have been stolen too.

I live in Europe so I don't expect that it will come back to the US but there are a few Euro guys here so just in case...

some pictures are here:

http://www.ernieball.com/forums/mus...lth-foil-pickguard-post675628.html#post675628

thanks!

theokappel

Sting Ray stolen in Seattle

4 string Sting Ray in honey burst w/ tortoise shell pick guard, maple neck stolen in Seattle on Sat. 9/11/10. serial #E45289. Rehersal space broken into. also gone are a Jackson Custom Randy Rhoads V(black), a Gibson V(1982-Black), a gibson Explorer(1996-Black), a Gibson SG(brown). also lost my back up amp- a GK800RB. any info, contact:[email protected]. thanks

BassGojira

I just read through this forum and I cruise craigslist and pawnshops so will keep an eye out up here in the SF Bay Area.

Waylon

I Know the feeling I had all my equipment stolen out of a club. I'll sure keep an eye out for ya...Good luck on getting yours back...Nothing worse than a thief!!
-WAYLON

cyoungnashville

Chief Fanboi-ardee
yeah, it was black, so black there are none blacker, and sounded twice as good as every other bass... seen any like that???? in any color, i dont care if its paisley pink at this point, im hurtin bad, night terrors, cold sweats, tremors, the whole deal.

jamontap

I had a Pre Ernie Ball Stingray stolen from me many years ago. About 12 to be exact. It's a very rare bass. 1982 model I believe, a bass my dad purchased new in Chatanooga,TN. It was Trans Blue, Maple neck & FB. What made this bass rare, was the fact that my dad had it sent back to the factory and had the neck, fretboard, and headstock finished in the same trans blue. I still to this day have never seen a Stingray, pre or current, to have a matching fingerboard. This bass was stolen in Atlanta,Ga on Marietta Street. I know it's a shot in the dark, but any info please contact [email protected]

Top Bottom