• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jongitarz

skabassist13 said:
make that a production model and ill buy one now.

I told Dudley I would write a check on the spot for one of those guitars. They both sound and look amazing.

B2D

Beautiful guitar!!! Sexy shape too..

*i will not makes cracks about EBMM not having a custom shop. i will not makes cracks about EBMM not having a custom shop. i will not makes cracks about EBMM not having a custom shop.....

CudBucket

I'm not a fan of the pup rings. Or any pup rings for that matter. But I'd buy that Pet.

SteveB

Dear Big Poppa,

How long would I have to hang out in your office playing guitar while you're trying to work before you'd make one for me? ;)

That instrument is simply breathtaking. I'd order one of those without a second thought as to whether my wife would put me to the curb or not! Try me!

In this instance, torture is an understatement!

roburado

Oh my goodness, BP. Wow. :eek: That's gorgeous. Ooh...I feel funny. Can't breathe so good. I gotta call 911. Need heart pills fast. Ow! That hurts... [dies]

roburado

Seriously, though. That's a fantastic looking guitar. Man, I'd freak if I saw JP bring out one of those things at the Radio City Music Hall show on April 1.

I wonder what JP thinks of the pickup rings.

Last edited:

puppyonacid

Yup. I should be getting a huge amount of money soon. I'll be ordering a JP7. If that was offered there'd be nooooooooooooooo question. Tis bootiful. I might cry.:p

Top Bottom