• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

lenny

Very Cool Guys Hey Pete i bet it must have been a neet feeling to be picking up John Petrucci!!!....I mean that's cool,in my time i opened for some cool Canadian Guys Like Larry Gowen And Great Big Sea and the Rankin Family .........but never got to pick them up and drive them around hehehehe What is the Miller Van they Speak Of?

MrHyde

GUYS!!!! just came from the concert at the radiocity music hall, and JP used that baby in quite a few songs u'll see it on the dvd quite a lot, it was astonishing i want oneeeee!!!

Roubster

Yes he did use it quite a good amount, and I am glad. It freakin looks AWESOMLY BEAUTIFUL and sounds so rich and thick and nice!!!!! OMG!!! This means one thing only, since I cant get THAT specific JP guitar, I am gonna go for the next best closest awesomest thing................................

The 20th Anniversay Silhouette OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
I am waiting for my Luke to arrive now due hopefully at the end of April or May, but towards the end of summer I WILL be ordering a 20th Silo w/ rosewood, trem, matching head, and probably upgraded top to either flame or quilt, not sure yet. So I will have 3 Balls in LESS than 2 years OMG I AM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way the Radio City concert was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be for another thread that I probaby wont start right now since I am so DAMN tired :(.

MrHyde

Emm... i just realized something....20th aniversary silo...... 20th aniversary dream theater..... and JPs proto that he was using tonight is a combination of the 20th silo and the JP6 sig model...... :eek: thats pretty interesting

roburado

MrHyde said:
Emm... i just realized something....20th aniversary silo...... 20th aniversary dream theater..... and JPs proto that he was using tonight is a combination of the 20th silo and the JP6 sig model...... :eek: thats pretty interesting
While he was playing the guitar, man, I thought exactly the same thing. Pretty sweet! I was wondering if BP kind of made those guitars as a gift to JP to celebrate 20 years of DT. The guitar is more beautiful in real life than it is in the pic that BP posted. Just gorgeous. Good thing I thought to bring my binoculars. :D Sweet sounding guitar. Just incredible. Such a beautiful acoustic tone. I couldn't believe how much he used the guitar--almost every song in standard tuning after Raise the Knife. Makes me think that the next JP guitar will be very similar. :rolleyes: :D

If you build it, BP, they will come. I will totally buy one if one of these is added to the JP line of guitars. Of course, it might take a while for me to get the money together so if it's a limited run, I might not be able to make it. But...if it will be a permanent addition to the JP line, you can bet I will eventually buy one.

Last edited:

dannymusic

incredible. I want one too.

I can't say enought about my short experience here at EB forum. The MM guys really know how to get the goods people want to the people. You guys, ALL of you, are the beez kneez!

PeteDuBaldo

lenny said:
Very Cool Guys Hey Pete i bet it must have been a neet feeling to be picking up John Petrucci!!!....I mean that's cool,in my time i opened for some cool Canadian Guys Like Larry Gowen And Great Big Sea and the Rankin Family .........but never got to pick them up and drive them around hehehehe What is the Miller Van they Speak Of?

I just remembered to reply to your post!

www.millervan.com :D (or www.myspace.com/millervan for you myspace freaks)

Top Bottom