• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Thank you @Joel!

my Ernie Ball Music Max Axis HH: G07210 doesn't have a matching headstock. Means it doesn't have a translucent gold / yellow headplate. Is that correct?

Here is a photo:

View attachment 31095

Thanks & regards from Germany

It's interesting, it comes up in the serial number database as having a matching headstock. The photo you provided is non-matching headstock though.

Hi,

Info you have on this Cutlass, please: G76763

Thank you.

This Cutlass SSS was completed on June 9th, 2016. The color is Morse Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard on the Roasted Maple neck. This one has the Ash body & bound neck. It was part of our Summer NAMM one offs and Sam Ash bought the exclusive.

G35859 is coming up as an Albert Lee SSS that was completed on April 26th, 2007. Is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Very sorry, number is G35959
All available info much appreciated,
Thanks[/QUOTE]

This Axis Super Sport HH with piezo was completed on June 28th, 2007. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Jam Industries.

Could you confirm G28828 JP specs? I am mainly curious about stock pickups used in it. Thanks!

This JP6 was completed on October 6th, 2005. The color is Desert Gold with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It has the DiMarzio D-sonic in the Bridge and DiMarzio Custom Wound in the neck. It was originally shipped to New York Music.

Hi,
I am looking at purchasing a used JPX? 7 string model from Guitarcenter and I was able to get these two serial numbers and would love to know which year (DOB) each of these would have been made on.
#F43140 (I am not sure what model this is exactly)
#F28582 (I know this is a JPXI)

Thanks so much!!

#F43140 - This JP7 was completed on November 19th, 2013. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

#F28582 - This JPXI 7 was completed on March 31st, 2011. The color is Onyx with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Production date and color would be greatly appreciated.
Silhouette special G16685

This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on September 7th, 2001. The color is Autumn Red Burst with the Maple neck.

Petrucci signature G23540

Completed June 17th, 2003. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitars Plus.

Hi , JP6 MD , G36245
Curious of the spec
Is it come with stainless frets?

Thanks

This JP6 was completed on July 12th, 2007. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It has nickel frets. It has the DiMarzio D-Sonic in the Bridge & a DiMarzio Custom Wound in the neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai Corporation.

Musicman Silhouette G60435

thanks

This Silhouette HSH was completed on March 22nd, 2011. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

I've been saving some up... :)

G25350 Steve Morse 2007 Limited Edition Blue Dawn
G33554 Steve Morse 2006 Limited Edition Black/Gold
G70907 Steve Morse 2013 PDN Cardinal Red
G75043 Steve Morse 2016 PDN Starry Night
G72172 Steve Morse Y2D 2014 PDN Neptune Blue
G39414 Steve Morse Y2D BFR Dark Lord
G39500 Steve Morse Y2D BFR Dark Lord
G68383 Steve Morse Y2D 2013 PDN Emerald Green
G20496 Silhouette HSH Limited Edition Dargie Delight

Kevin

G25350 Steve Morse 2007 Limited Edition Blue Dawn - June 19th, 2007. Shipped to Grand Central.

G33554 Steve Morse 2006 Limited Edition Black/Gold - December 1st, 2006. Shipped to Dubaldo Music Center.

G70907 Steve Morse 2013 PDN Cardinal Red - December 30th, 2013. Shipped to Voerman Amersfoort.

G75043 Steve Morse 2016 PDN Starry Night - November 14th, 2016. Shipped to Music Zoo.

G72172 Steve Morse Y2D 2014 PDN Neptune Blue - This one is coming up as a JP6, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

G39414 Steve Morse Y2D BFR Dark Lord - June 1st, 2012. Shipped to Guitar Center.

G39500 Steve Morse Y2D BFR Dark Lord - June 1st, 2012. Shipped to Guitar Center.

G68383 Steve Morse Y2D 2013 PDN Emerald Green - August 26th, 2013. Shipped to Dubaldo Music Center.

G20496 Silhouette HSH Limited Edition Dargie Delight - March 21st, 2007. Shipped to Northwest Guitar.

Albert Lee HH G64589

Any info you could provide would be great!

Thank you!

Brian

This Albert Lee HH was completed on November 6th, 2012. The color is Retro Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

New to the forum, have a Silhouette G06478. Any info on age etc. would be great.

Many thanks, Steve.

This Silhouette HSH was completed on July 29th, 1999. The color is Pearl Purple with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Silhouette Special serial G48147. Thanks!

This Silhouette Special HSS was completed on October 23rd, 2009. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

Hello,
Happy 2017.
It's an Axis Sport, serial no: G01512
And a JP6, Serial no: G48337.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Axis Sport, serial no: G01512 - Completed March 12th, 1998. Black with the Rosewood fretboard. We don't have the originally shipped to information for this one.

JP6, Serial no: G48337 - Completed November 3rd, 2009. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

I have an Axis with SN: G46348

Thanks!

This Axis was completed on June 18th, 2009. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Quality Guitars.

catzrocker

St. Vincents - two please

Hi these are both St.Vincent guitars:

Black St. Vincent - G75914

Starry Night St. Vincent - G77524

Thank you for any information you are able to share!

-catzrocker

Grugenhagen

Hello,

I just picked up a Silhouette HSH with serial number G61715. I would like to know as much information about it as you can share. Specifically completion date, official color name, and who it was originally shipped to.

Thank you so much!
Jeff

JF_Composer

Hi there!!
After years working on my two EBMM John Petrucci I started to be curious about them!
Could I have some informations about them? Like the production year etc...?
Here are the serials:
JP six strings red pearl burst: G27660
JP seven strings black : F15867

Thanks a lot in advance!!
\m/>____<\m/

Toto7711

Good evening,

I bought my used Silhouette (HSH) from my guitar teacher. The serial number is G36933. Which information about it can you share with me ?

Thank you very much !

Greetings from Germany

Toto

nixx

Hello, I would much appreciate information about a Pearl Redburst JP6 with Piezo, S/N: G48694
Thank you!

Baggedcereals

Hello,

I just picked up a Luke II with serial number G09724. I would like to know as much information about it . Specs, Completion date, official color name, originally shipped to.

Thanks a million!

Last edited:

NBSCTW

Good Morning Joel, I have purchased an EBMM EVH SN#87508. What can you tell me about this? DOB, Color... etc. Thanks!

vgrupcev

Hi,
Can you please tell me more about this Majesty (like DOB, where/when was it sold originally, color, etc...)?
SN#: M03541
Thank you in advance.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi, JP6 - G38821 , full specs please.

Thanks.

This JP6 was completed on February 14th, 2008. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It has the DiMarzio D-Sonic in the bridge and a DiMarzio custom wound in the neck. It was originally shipped to RMLA.

Hi these are both St.Vincent guitars:

Black St. Vincent - G75914

Starry Night St. Vincent - G77524

Thank you for any information you are able to share!

-catzrocker

Black St. Vincent - G75914 - This St. Vincent was completed on March 8th, 2016. The color is Black with the Rosewood neck. It was originally shipped to Drum City Guitarland.

Starry Night St. Vincent - G77524 - This St. Vincent was completed on November 15th, 2016. The color is Starry Night with the Roasted Maple neck, Ebony fretboard & the stainless steel frets. It was originally shipped to Drum City Guitarland.

Serial number G47454.

Thank you.

This JP6 BFR was completed on June 23rd, 2009. The color is Quilt Bahama Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Music Distribucion.

Hello,

I just picked up a Silhouette HSH with serial number G61715. I would like to know as much information about it as you can share. Specifically completion date, official color name, and who it was originally shipped to.

Thank you so much!
Jeff

This Silhouette HSH was completed on November 21st, 2011. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mojo's Music.

Yes, I typoed - sorry!

G72127 - Steve Morse Y2D 2014 PDN Neptune Blue

Kevin

This one was completed on November 19th, 2014. It was originally shipped to Voerman Amersfoort.

Hi there!!
After years working on my two EBMM John Petrucci I started to be curious about them!
Could I have some informations about them? Like the production year etc...?
Here are the serials:
JP six strings red pearl burst: G27660
JP seven strings black : F15867

Thanks a lot in advance!!
\m/>____<\m/

JP six strings red pearl burst: G27660 - This JP6 was completed on February 24th, 2005. The color is Pearl Red Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Voerman Amersfoort.

JP seven strings black : F15867 - This JP7 was completed on December 6th, 2006. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Good evening,

I bought my used Silhouette (HSH) from my guitar teacher. The serial number is G36933. Which information about it can you share with me ?

Thank you very much !

Greetings from Germany

Toto

This Silhouette HSH was completed on September 17th, 2007. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Hello, I would much appreciate information about a Pearl Redburst JP6 with Piezo, S/N: G48694
Thank you!

This JP6 was completed on January 8th, 2010. The color is Pearl Red Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Rockster Music.

Could you please let me know what the production date is for Silhouette Special G28439. Thank you.

This Silhouette Special SSS was completed on March 6th, 2007. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

EBMM Silo Special 03162 I'd love any information including color, pick ups, DOB.
Thank you!

This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Production date for Albert Lee HH - G50110.

Thank you!

Completed on March 26th, 2010.

EVH Music Man: 85635

Completed June 15th, 1995.

Hello,

I just picked up a Luke II with serial number G09724. I would like to know as much information about it . Specs, Completion date, official color name, originally shipped to.

Thanks a million!

This Luke II was completed on February 18th, 2000. The color is Metal Flake Green with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music House.

Good Morning Joel, I have purchased an EBMM EVH SN#87508. What can you tell me about this? DOB, Color... etc. Thanks!

This EVH was completed on July 13th, 1995. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hi,
Can you please tell me more about this Majesty (like DOB, where/when was it sold originally, color, etc...)?
SN#: M03541
Thank you in advance.

This Majesty was completed on June 30th, 2016. The color is Glacial Frost with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater Sound Inc.

Mersh

I am looking to find out when my beautiful Stingray 4 was made. I bought it in January of 1992 so I am guessing it was made in 1991. SN 35540. You can also give me any other info you have on it I'd appreciate it.

Jorgen Rasch

Just bought a blue EBMM Silhouette 1991 (RW-neck) with serial number 91454. Got the original final inspection report dated 2-25-91 with inspection initials JG. What can you tell me about this beauty (color, DOB, shipped to..)

Thanks, Jorgen

Gizmojeeps

Just got my first musicman jp6. Best guitar I've ever had. Could u help me with dating it. Serial G43018. Also I believe it's the radiant red but not positive. Thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom