• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

CaseyBall

Tai-Pan
Administrator
...and we're live at the Dallas Guitar Show! Here are some pics of the booth. We've also got a Luke Tumescent, an SR5 30th, and some nice Cutlass guitars!

kestrou

Casey,

You're still holding out on the one-off Morse pic - where the hell's the one-off Morse? - I got all this money sitting around getting moldy and I should share it with you! :)

Kevin

Sweat

Will be there for a short visit Saturday late morning early afternoon will get a pic or two from my handy iPhone:)

jones4tone

Casey,

You're still holding out on the one-off Morse pic - where the hell's the one-off Morse? - I got all this money sitting around getting moldy and I should share it with you! :)

Kevin

There's a Y2D in there, no?

CaseyBall

Tai-Pan
Administrator
Casey,

Kevin

I'll be honest with you, I wasn't holding out, that Morse just wasn't in the dossier. It could be a Y2D, hard to say. I will check for you.

TripHazard

Nah, the HH ALbert is having a revival later this year - Scott Ball (i think) mentioned it a while back. Boost circuit a la Valentine and Luke, colour change in the offing. Maybe Casey can chime in on that one?
Oh and Casey, can you tell your dad the ALOC are jonesing for the 2 MM90 model Albert is currently rocking.

GWDavis28

Yep, Silo and AL don't get much attention.

I'm afraid they might disappear sooner or later...

I doubt that the AL HH is pretty popular from an artist stand point from the posting and Instagram shots.

Glenn |B)

CaseyBall

Tai-Pan
Administrator
Nah, the HH ALbert is having a revival later this year - Scott Ball (i think) mentioned it a while back. Boost circuit a la Valentine and Luke, colour change in the offing. Maybe Casey can chime in on that one?
Oh and Casey, can you tell your dad the ALOC are jonesing for the 2 MM90 model Albert is currently rocking.

I think those 2 MM90 ALs are sick. TBH I don't think they're likely, but never say never.

Here's my personal opinion: AL and Silo models will always be safe. They're such a big part of the company heritage, and are hallmarks of Sterling, Dudley, everyone et al at EBMM's teamwork and inspiration. The problem is that the strat/LP crowd just don't "get" them. I think they've always had an uphill battle, even though they offer pretty much everything those guys could want out of a guitar.

As of right now there is no official statement on the HH AL boosts, but there are always developments. You guys know we've put them in L3s, JPs, Valentines, they're a natural fit for HH ALs. Stay tuned.

Luc

I think those 2 MM90 ALs are sick. TBH I don't think they're likely, but never say never.

Here's my personal opinion: AL and Silo models will always be safe. They're such a big part of the company heritage, and are hallmarks of Sterling, Dudley, everyone et al at EBMM's teamwork and inspiration. The problem is that the strat/LP crowd just don't "get" them. I think they've always had an uphill battle, even though they offer pretty much everything those guys could want out of a guitar.

As of right now there is no official statement on the HH AL boosts, but there are always developments. You guys know we've put them in L3s, JPs, Valentines, they're a natural fit for HH ALs. Stay tuned.

I really hope this will be true. TBH I like the oldschool Axis/Silo/Morse/AL/Luke (I and II)/(1st) JP lines better than the current 'new' models. I'm 30 years old now and already sounding like an old man. Oh well..

Sweat

Well trying to upload my pics but photobucket is being difficult this morning:(

And not able to upload files directly to the site for some reason.

As of 2:00 PM yesterday all were still available, the Koa 20th was fantastic!

Goodsteel53

Derrick and Glen.. (see, I finally got your names right! It was loud yesterday!) thank you both very much for the info on my StingRay5 (you instantly knew everything about it off the top of your head.. I was amazed!) and the deal on strings. Heading back this afternoon... hope to see you to thank you in person. Craig

Top Bottom