• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

JayDawg

Also just looked at the revamped guitar page which has been sort of updated but not with the new models. The Reflex/Game changer is no longer listed :-( I hope that's just because the page is getting worked on.
Guitars | Ernie Ball Music Man

Unfortunately the Game Changer has been discontinued. I’m starting a guitar store and EBMM was the first company I called. On my 2018 order sheet the Game Changer is no longer listed. It bums me out too because I was planning on buying one for myself again this year. I have owned 2 other ones. 1 I sold to help pay off medical bills and the other, right after I bought it, EBMM announced last year the release of the 30th Anniversary SR5. I returned my Game Changer to get it but was planning on buying another one this year. Hopefully, I can find one that is new old stock somewhere.

kimonostereo

Yeah, I kinda felt the writing was on the wall since they discontinued the Reflex. Maybe it will make a return one day. I hate seeing an innovative product with so much R&D that went into it just disappear.

Razzle

Oh C-R-A-P !!!!

I'm in DEEP KIMCHI !!!

JP6-firemist-purp.png

Luke-3-BFR-Boysenberry.jpg

LUKE-3.jpg

Pott

I LOVE Purple Fire Mist.

In fact, when I first saw the JPs with this finish this morning, I decided I would buy an AL HH in this finish. I have the cash and was ready to contact Pete.

But this finish isn't available on the AL.

... :(

Astrofreq

Just love the roasted neck on the cutlass. Anybody knows all the colors for these models?
Cheers, Michael

I was trying to find that as well. That blue looks new and I hope they introduce some other new colors to this line as well. The roasted maples necks are a huge improvement over the rosewood, IMHO.

GWDavis28

Man the St Vincent in Blue Dawn and Charcol Sparkle WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn |B)

DevRock

The Axis is still there - its towards the bottom of the page with the Silhouette & Armada

Sorry, I was refering to the 2018 lineup. The email that went out and the link in your first post excludes it. I see it's still on the lineup page (disappointing choice of colors, though).

Last edited:

Sweat

Cutlass Colors are on the MM website. Not sure if there will be special one off type colors like last year.

Astrofreq

Cutlass Colors are on the MM website. Not sure if there will be special one off type colors like last year.

That isn't updated. The Cutlass in the blog picture is Firemist Blue and a video talked about a stealth black Cutlass with black hardware.

Top Bottom