• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Colin

I can let you know that the John Petruuci clinics are finally organized. I will be at the Brisbane clinic, so come along and say hi to me and more importantly JP. Please email me if you are coming (so we can have enough staff at the venue).

Perth: Saturday Jan 26th, 1:00pm Floreat Tavern, The Boulevard (Cnr Howtree Pl) Floreat.

Adelaide: Monday Jan 28th, 1:00pm Viva Function Centre, 9A Light Square Adelaide.

Brisbane: Friday Feb 1st, 1:00 pm Mansfield Tavern, 181 Wecker Rd Mansfield.

Last edited:

Jason5150

Cool! Is Mansfield Tavern ,181 Wecker Rd Mansfield far from the venue the gig is at? Just need to figure out how much taxi money I need ;)

kevin

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Thanks Pete, I'm still waiting to here back on what PA requirements he needs, but I'm looking forward to it.

C-man...we sent over the clinic writer to cmc today, you should have the info tmrw morning!!! Good times....JP puts on an amazing clinic!!!

Colin

OK because of the Christmas holiday period we are a little behind in promoting these clinics, so I just want to remind you of these wonderful clinics. I'm at the Brisbane clinics so if you're a lurker and haven't joined this wonderful forum and would love to meet John and see him play please email me [email protected] and I'll make sure you feel very welcome. Please tell your friends so we can have more EBMM clinics in these cities in the future.

Colin

well with a week to go everything is looking great. If you are coming to the Brisbane clinic come up and say hi and I'll have several MM models for you to try. They won't be on display (except the JP models) but if you've never played an Al, Y2D, Silo or Axis just ask...;)

marduke

WOO i want to try an AL and a Silo... will definately say hello! cant wait, getting quite excited. will JP be doing signings? if so ill bring in my MD JP6 :D

Top Bottom