• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuyGame

20th Anniversery Silo!!

Serial # G27492. Recently purchased from the Music Loft in Wilmington, NC for a super deal (Thanks Josh!!). It has the quilted maple finish (unbelievably good matching), rosewood fingerboard, unpainted headstock, and hardtail bridge. It came with the special 20th Anniversary Cream with Brown trim hardshell case.

My understanding is that it was new but old stock thus the great deal.

joshrut

Carbon Blue JP6

Serial #G22282

My JP is carbon blue, non-matching headstock, no inlays, with piezo. Can you please tell me the DOB and the location it was shipped to? I've had it since 2004 and I can't believe I never thought to do this.

Thanks!

PetrucciJPX

Can anyone tell me what PU's are in this guitar??

Hi all,

I found a used JP6 but I can't tell by looking if it has Crunch Lab or D Sonic PU's. The serial number is G33827, its red burst.

Thanks!

4Boogie

Could I please get the build date and original destination of EVH no.- 81637

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Coffeemug

Hi Aziah,

if it's not too much trouble I'd be grateful if you could tell me the dob of this very awesome instrument...

G43255

Thanks,
Patrick.

Aziah

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Serial # G27492. Recently purchased from the Music Loft in Wilmington, NC for a super deal (Thanks Josh!!). It has the quilted maple finish (unbelievably good matching), rosewood fingerboard, unpainted headstock, and hardtail bridge. It came with the special 20th Anniversary Cream with Brown trim hardshell case.
My understanding is that it was new but old stock thus the great deal.

Hi and welcome! This one was done on October 18, 2006

Serial #G22282
My JP is carbon blue, non-matching headstock, no inlays, with piezo. Can you please tell me the DOB and the location it was shipped to? I've had it since 2004 and I can't believe I never thought to do this.
Thanks!

Hi - this one was done on February 4, 2003 and shipped to Indoor Storm in Raleigh, NC

Hi Aziah,
should I have the date of birth of my Axis Super Sport?
G37275
I bought it in Genuary 8 2010
Salvo

Hi Salvo - Your Super Sport was done on December 11, 2007

Hi all,

I found a used JP6 but I can't tell by looking if it has Crunch Lab or D Sonic PU's. The serial number is G33827, its red burst.

Thanks!

Email answered!

Aziah

This is an awesome thread.
Aziah, what can you tell me about my MM JP6? The serial number is: G37648
Thanks for your time man. I appreciate it.

Hi and welcome! Your JP was done on 10/30/07 and sent to the Guitar Center Distribution Center

Could I please get the build date and original destination of EVH no.- 81637
Thanks in advance!

Hi! Your EVH was done on 6/17/92, but the original destination is not shown for this one in our database

This one was done on 11/8/00

Hi Aziah,

if it's not too much trouble I'd be grateful if you could tell me the dob of this very awesome instrument...
G43255
Thanks,
Patrick.

Hi Patrick - Your Albert Lee was done on 10/8/08 :)

musicmanlover

My new Jp6

Just to know, i just buyed my jp6 s/n g41857, is that the one equipped with liquifire and Crunch Lab dimarzio pickups or the one with d-sonic? and in wich year was that guitar craft? Many thanks in advance.

Tony.

Last edited:

balance

Aziah, here is the serial # for the Morse in the "What Color Is this Thread?" Can you confirm the color? G33677

Aziah

Just to know, i just buyed my jp6 s/n g41857, is that the one equipped with liquifire and Crunch Lab dimarzio pickups or the one with d-sonic? and in wich year was that guitar craft? Many thanks in advance.
Tony.

Hi - Your JP6 was done on August 27, 2008 which would have the D-sonic pickup. We switched to the LiquiFire and Crunch Lab in June 2009.

Info on color & date please for 83202
Thx
SB

The color on this one is Translucent Gold and it was done on 2/16/93. Happy Birthday yesterday!! :)

Aziah

Aziah, here is the serial # for the Morse in the "What Color Is this Thread?" Can you confirm the color? G33677

I posted in the other thread as well, but the color is definitely Egyptian Smoke on this one. It was done on 3/8/07.

~Aziah

FLgearnut

Hey all i'm new here and just picked up my first JP6 loaded model in white pearl today : ) Outstanding sounding guitar through my Splawn Nitro head:D

I wanted to ask Aziah as well what year mine was made?

serial # G43553

Thanks in advance!

yan12

JP7 loaded

NGD and technically my first post!
Jp7 loaded standard white
F25684
built for NAMM 2010 on 01-05-10
Flame Maple Neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom