• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Sorry for one more question: but i´m afraid to had made a bad buy. Yes but no way to know if it is an original instrument?
Tks a lot

The body and neck appear to be authentic from the pictures you provided. The body would have been finished when it left the factory though. The neck plate is an authentic Music Man one, but we don't have that serial number in our database. Unfortunately without the serial number in our database, we are unable to find anymore information on this one.

Hi There

My number is G28759

DOB and Info please!

Thanks!

This Axis Super Sport HH with piezo was completed on June 2nd, 2005. The color is honey burst with the maple neck and matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

behrens

Any chance I could get more info for my new JP6?

Serial: G53562

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guitarheadhunt

G67398 found this gem and wanted to know more about it. It looks like its trans purple with a floyd rose and 2 hum buckers. I like to know all the info you have. Is this stock, what pickups are in it, how old is it, where was it originally sold, is this a limited edition?

Thanks for your time

Ukrist

LukeIII PDN Neptune blue HSS (Dimarzio pickups) serial# G71933
Please give me DOB of this guitar. Thanks.

Last edited:

Tozmer

I Have Silhouette with Floyd Rose and HSH - Serial # 93867

Can I found out more details about her? DOB?

Thanks!
Tomer

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Any chance I could get more info for my new JP6?

Serial: G53562

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This JP6 was completed on August 17th, 2011. The color is mystic dream with the rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

G67398 found this gem and wanted to know more about it. It looks like its trans purple with a floyd rose and 2 hum buckers. I like to know all the info you have. Is this stock, what pickups are in it, how old is it, where was it originally sold, is this a limited edition?

Thanks for your time

This Silhouette HH with Floyd Rose was completed on October 15th, 2012. The color is translucent purple with the rosewood fretboard. DiMarzio PAF PRO humbucking pickups. This was done as a limited run for Guitar Center. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Petrucci JP7 F04195 please

July 5th, 2001.

Purchasing this Petrucci JP-13-7 F29244
Just want to confirm its legitimacy.

JP13 7 in platinum silver with the all rosewood neck. Completed on March 4th, 2014.

LukeIII PDN Neptune blue HSS (Dimarzio pickups) serial# G71933
Please give me DOB of this guitar. Thanks.

August 29th, 2014.

I Have Silhouette with Floyd Rose and HSH - Serial # 93867

Can I found out more details about her? DOB?

Thanks!
Tomer

This Silhouette HSH was completed on May 4th, 1993. The color is translucent red with the rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Marom Musical Instruments.

Hi
I have an Axis Super Sport #609410. please tell me about it

Thanks,
Dan

G09410 - Axis Super Sport MM90 completed on April 14th, 2000. The color is translucent orange with the maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Reflex S/N G50696. DOB and Info please. Thanks much!

This Reflex was completed on September 29th, 2010. The color is white with the rosewood fretboard and matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Music Maker.

Hello I'm new in the forum.

EBMM Axis G12105

Year?

September 28th, 2000.

Y2D, #G43759 ... does it have stainless steel frets?

Completed October 14th, 2008. It has nickel frets.

Hello, could I get info on these two serial numbers? 81697 and 82401. Thanks!

81697 - EVH completed on June 30th, 1992. The color is translucent red. It was originally shipped to Music Land USA.

82401 - EVH completed on December 22nd, 1992. The color is translucent gold. Originally shipped to Music Work Inc.

guitarheadhunt

G67398 this guitar you just gave me info on. I wanted to know what body wood is this. Is it Alder or Ash. Thanks

behrens

This JP6 was completed on August 17th, 2011. The color is mystic dream with the rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Thank you! Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom