• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Hurlamania

Anyone know where to get a old set of 5150 strings, I'd be happy with just the packaging for my display...

Thank You

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

Hmmmm....

I've got 7 sets, but I've been saving them for a rainy day.........you know, when EVH dies of cirrhosis?

pack-rat

Norrin Radd said:
Hmmmm....

I've got 7 sets, but I've been saving them for a rainy day.........you know, when EVH dies of cirrhosis?

If you could get each string autographed I bet you could get good $$$ on Ebay...

Norrin Radd

pack-rat said:
If you could get each string autographed I bet you could get good $$$ on Ebay...

Oh they already are - I had Ed do it with a micorsope and a Super Duper Duper fine sharpie. :rolleyes:

Actually, what I meant before was that I would use them after he was gone - in rememberence - not sell them. I'm not much of a profiting off of a dead guy kind of guy. I'm actually hoping that somehow, someday, that Ed finds his way back into the fold (I know - keep dreamin'), but weirder things have happened.

Last edited:

Hurlamania

Norrin Radd said:
Hmmmm....

Well if you ever open a pack and getting ready to throw the packing in the trash, let me know and ill send you a SASE.

Norrin Radd

Hurlamania said:
Well if you ever open a pack and getting ready to throw the packing in the trash, let me know and ill send you a SASE.

Well, stick around the forum a while and get back to me in a year....I may be letting a pack go then......;)

Top Bottom