• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

akozols

HI,

I sold my EVH a few years back and was just curious where it's at now. I traded it to Roland's EVH Replicas. It was a pink flame top and the toggle switch was replaced with a standard Gibson type(plastic tip). There was also a knot in the flame that is on the bottom and top(bookmatched flame).

Just curious,

Al

VOLTAGE

akozols said:
HI,

I sold my EVH a few years back and was just curious where it's at now. I traded it to Roland's EVH Replicas. It was a pink flame top and the toggle switch was replaced with a standard Gibson type(plastic tip). There was also a knot in the flame that is on the bottom and top(bookmatched flame).

Just curious,

Al
not that is any of my business but WHY did you get rid of a EVH?

akozols

I sold it because I'm a dork... Actually it came down to money. I needed money for an amp and didn't want to go into the family's fund for it. I wasn't in a band so I wasn't makin any gig money. I made a deal right when the quilt Wolfgangs came out. I traded the EVH for a purple quilt Wolfgang plus lotsa cash.

Funny thing is that now I have a Wolfgang Flametop Special that is morphing into an Axis thru pickup changes. The one thing that bothers me about the EVH, Axis, Wolfgang is lack of a forearm cut and belly cut. I know the Axis added the belly cut. I play mostly at home while sitting down, and those two features I really like, it's really comfy.

Al

Top Bottom