• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Justice

I just picked up one of these cabs, I think it's great. Wish I could get the 212hd for what I paid for this one..

Anyway, on the back of the cab it is listed as a 4ohm cab, but any info I can find about it says it is an 8 ohm cab?? Which is correct?

And EB webmasters...even though this speaker/amp series was discontinued, it would be nice if you had links to the pdf files (manuals) somewhere on the site. I got lucky and found them through an outside link. Because people like me who pick up the cabs/amps second hand would appreciate being able to easily find documentaion on them.

I have had a couple of people tell me they sound as god as Bergies, tis a pity you quit making them.

thanks

Justice

How to tell, 4 or 8 ohms..

I would guess that I have one of the 4ohm ones then...is there a way to tell the difference? Or a should I believe the markings on the back of my cab?

I saw the ones on Ebay, and If I had the cash, I would snap up that 212 right now.

If the earlier cabs were 4ohms, how did the Audiophile amp handle it if you used multiple cabs resulting in a 2 ohm load?

If everything is correct and my cab is 4ohms, thats going to be both good and bad. Good, because most amps seem to put out full power at 4ohms, and bad because I'll probably never find another 4ohm cab to go with it, and daisy chaining an 8ohm cab to the 4 might put a weird load on the amp...

Thanks for the reply and any more info you can provide.

Top Bottom