• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

blackspy

Hi, I recently decided to try out a heavier gauge string on my Axis. This required some pretty big adjustments to my bridge and trem springs. I got it in tune properly though. My problem now is, I've since gone back to my regular .9's and have attempted to readjust my springs back to the way they were originally, however my trem feels stiffer and harder to press down now all the time, no matter how much I loosen the springs. Any suggestions or tips would be great, thx.

Also, I'd like to hear what you guys do to clean the neck of your guitars, I'm just using a lemon oil and some, natural furniture polish with no chemicals, red enddust can I think. It seems to work, but I'm wondering if this type of cleaning is good for it, long term. If not, what should I be doing?

Mike Pierce

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Hey Blackspy,

I talked with one of our repair guys about your trem issue, and he thinks you should just call him so he can take care of your problem. His name is Dennis, and you can call him at 1-800-543-2255, extention 237. He'll be able to help you. Thanks!

Top Bottom