• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry1977

hahaha, im nobody mate, im lucky enough to be endorsed by the best company in the world, thats enough for me.:)

Nobody,nobody?!..Do not besmirch your name sir!.hahaha
Seriously,you are an incredible guitarist,and like the greats,you make it look easy..So you get my vote
Any chance of some more Petrucci style licks?..Im still playing your first one

dwells

its flattering but im seriously very happy with where im at, i think i need to sell alot more albums and do more amazing things like all the music man sigs, to ever dream of a sig model, the Reflex is perfect anyway.. why would i change that:)

Azzman460

I'll confess that i have read this on Deans Facebook page once before, but i loved the idea. You already have a custom reflex made to your liking, all you need is D-flex on the headstock for that extra personal touch haha! But seriously, yes to all!

MusicMan_Luke

Like Trevor Lukather you could have your name on the headstock ;-)

Ladies and Gentlemen, here comes "the Wells"

yan12

I picked up a few from a fellow Aussie shred man...though not Mr. Wells, (who is in my opinion, one of the finest I have heard from there).
I won't go into too many details but suffice it to say we encountered a fellow that was a lemonade sandwich and we tried to steer him back to the map of tassie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom