• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Smellybum

Hey Kev, sorry to hear of your troubles, - "pottering" is great for mental health. I do it to keep me sane too ! - can't beat a good tinker.... A new sound on an old guitar is a brilliant thing. I just picked up an Axis sport from a pawn shop to fit some old P90 dimarzios I had.

Keep going, you're doing great.

Crossroads

Sorry to hear of your health issues. I had a similar issue and ongoing...sucks.

Here's to feeling better in 2023

Astrofreq

I hope 2023 is better for you, Kev. Your pedalboard is awesome and man…. Xotic is top notch stuff.

Glad you are digging your Cutlass again. I really love the neck pickup and it split with the middle pickup. If I can ever land an Axis EVH bridge pickup, I want to put it in my Cutlass. :)

Thanks for telling us about your tone adventure!

racerx

If I can ever land an Axis EVH bridge pickup, I want to put it in my Cutlass. :)

I hope you find one, the Floyd Run with that config is simply to die for. There is a purple one up in the vault but I'm not sure if its the Axis pickup or not (like the Floyd/BFR run).

JD003

Cool adventurer you are sir. Brave / confident too. I've always been to timid to do anything but change strings. I'm slowly getting over that. Great read, thanks for the glimpse into your world. Congrats on the success you had with the overhaul.

Sorry to hear about your health struggle from Covid. I deeply hope time helps improve things for you.

Top Bottom