• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jz1987

Good day everyone,

Have my order placed a few months ago for a frost green pearl stingray special. Since then ive been browsing around and noticing how varied the finishes seem to be and getting modestly concerned. The good news is i don't hate either of them, but the finish on the website and several other places that im hoping for is a dark green border fading to a lighter turqoise green into light pearl green, there are some other examples ive seen where it literally looks like a "green burst" where its painted green then sprayed with a black border.

I get that there will be some variance when an artist who is doing the finish is spraying it from bass to bass.. but this seems like completely different colors are being loaded into
the paintgun/airbrush?! Anyone seen alot of these in person or someone from EBMM able to chime in here if this is a lighting effect from the pictures or its actually this varied?
greenj.jpg blackj 2.jpg

Thanks everyone.

jz1987

Heres hoping, some other angles ive seen look like its black even haed on but who knows. Can't wait though, the first time i saw that finish i was blown away. Was hard to choose between this, the burnt ends, and all the sparkle finishes they have available lol.

Top Bottom