• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Daniel Wiggins

Hi everyone!

My name is Daniel, and I play guitar in Fremantle Reggae/Ska/Blues band, Dilip 'n the Davs and progressive metal band, Morphica. I fell in love with Music Man guitars about seven years ago when I picked up my fully loaded JP6. For me, it slayed (and still does) just about every other 24 fret, floating bridge guitar out there, particularly in terms of build quality, tone and versatility. The latter is the most important attribute for me, because as you can see, I cover a lot of styles between my two main bands.

I recently acquired a gorgeous LIII PDN Cardinal Red Sparkle, which has since become my main gigging guitar. That thing has been 100% reliable every night, a gig a week minimum. I won't talk too much about it, as I plan to post a thread with some pictures for you :)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Looking forward to getting to know you, and happy to be in the presence of fellow Music Man enthusiasts. My band just put up a video that features some serious EBMM action, so take a look if you're interested.

Thanks
Daniel

Tollywood

Welcome to the forum, Daniel. Didn't your girlfriend also recently join us on this forum?

Also, welcome to the forum, Denny!

Top Bottom