• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

CCRust

Hi Guys,

I am new to your forum and wanted to let you know that Ernie Ball are again sponsoring Guitar Idol. Last year, Ernie Ball gave all 12 finalists (at the London Guitar Show) a goody bag and Beth Johnson flew over to London to help judge the contest.
For Guitar Idol 2009 I hear that Ernie Ball will be offering bigger prizes (guitars?). This will all be officially announced at Home | Guitar Idol very soon. Some other major sponsors have already been announced (Marshall/PRS).
Anyway, Guitar Idol is a great competition with big prizes and exposure. Last year's winner opened for Malmsteen on the main stage!
Check it out: Home | Guitar Idol
Best entry so far IMO: GUSTAVO DI PADUA - Heat 1 Entry | Guitar Idol
:)

CCRust

His is hot.

Yeah, he entered last year with a ballad. This is better IMO. The voting for heat 1 starts this Sunday (14th Dec), let's see if he gets through...
I hear that Ernie Ball have confirmed a top Guitar as a prize, as well as very cool goody bags for all finalists. The eventual winner will open on the main stage for a guitar legend at the London Guitar Show.:cool:

evathomas

Hi everybody,
I am a 24 turning 25 :( years old guitar player involved in several jazz, fusion and rock projects and my main objective for the following year is to finish and release my first album (fusion instrumental – you can listen some of the songs on my MySpace page) and to focus on my solo career.
The song that I entered this year’s GI is a slightly modified version of my First Step song that will feature on my up mentioned album (I’ll try to make the album version a bit more serious! ;) ).

Keep rockin’ and have fun with it!

Top Bottom