• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bing4sons

Woah! Music Man's come a long way. But considering that was my senior year in high school, I guess I have too. :)

Bing

GWDavis28

Looks like a 57 reissue neck without the Fender logos and such. That's pretty cool. I'm surprised that EB/MM doesn't pick this up for keep sakes.

Jimi D

GWDavis28 said:
I'm surprised that EB/MM doesn't pick this up for keep sakes.
I think one of the reasons EB has been around along as it has is that it has good, solid, fiscally responsible management... dropping $5000 on a hacked together parts guitar of dubious lineage probably isn't way up there on their list of things to do... ;)

Estin

hmm, i'm glad to see their not making stuff like that anymore. maybe thats where the idea for the bongo bass derived from. yeah i know i can't let the bongo bass design go.

GWDavis28

Jimi,

You never know what some companies would do. Your right $5K for a parts guitar is a bit much, but it's also part of the MM's history. It's nice to see that they have come so far from that mongril though. The instruments of today blow that thing out of the water.
I would hope that they don't get it. It's weird that's all.

H.A.

I just couldn't imagine buying that and being able to show off my great ebay buy with a straight face :eek:

Might be good for a laugh though :rolleyes:

Top Bottom