• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Simone Dow

Hi All

My name is Simone Dow and I play guitar for Perth Western Australian Prog metallers Voyager http://www.facebook.com/voyageraustralia

I've been a long time Ernie Ball string user and I have just recently ordered my first Music Man and converted after many long years of being an Ibanez endorsee. I'm extremely excited to receive my axe and to join such a prestigious family of musicians and guitar builders!

Really I just wanted to say a big hello to everyone and I look forward to perving on your guitars and chatting gear with you all :)

Thanks

Simone Dow
VOYAGER
Music video for Hyperventilating: Voyager - Hyperventilating (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Simone Dow

That obvious being a metal head? ;) hahaha yeah I ordered a JPX 7 string. Just love the specs and the look of the axe. Got everything I like. I'd eventually like to get a really nice BFR with a quilt top and maybe stick a roasted maple neck on it. My boyfriend bought one of the cardinal red PDN Luke III's and it is just divine!!

Tollywood

We have a rule around here...pics or they don't exist! A family photo including your boyfriend's Luke will earn you some bonus forum points. When do you expect to receive your JPX? Shipping must take a while to reach you way down there.

Simone Dow

I promise there will be photos as soon as she arrives. Unfortunately there has been a delay building it as they were out of the stealth black hardware. Last word I heard was it will be ready in March :) I'll see if I can find a pic of my mans LUKE for you all. It's absolutely divine!!

Top Bottom