• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

thegregslife

On Music Man's website, they let you see previous BFR months, but it only goes so far back in time. Is there any way I can see older BFR months? I just like looking at what they offered in the past.

GWDavis28

Last edited:

racerx

I usually game the URL and try trial and error (use current years for naming convention/syntax, then change the end of the URL i.e. .../bfr/october-2018). Otherwise you can try Googling a known month/year combo.

thegregslife

I usually game the URL and try trial and error (use current years for naming convention/syntax, then change the end of the URL i.e. .../bfr/october-2018). Otherwise you can try Googling a known month/year combo.

Oh cool, this has helped me find more. I am not looking for a specific month, I just enjoy looking at all the unique BFR runs :D

jayjayjay

Such a cool Axis. Do you find it difficult to play without fret markers? (I'm assuming you just use the little dots on the neck binding).
No, not really. For that matter, my nylon string classical guitar also lacks fretboard markers; never found it to be a problem. I do look at the side dots, sometimes.

I also practice playing without looking down at my hands, so I can look at the music. Helps to develop being able to play by feel.

Top Bottom